Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spoon

Battlefront 3

14 posts in this topic

Who's pumped?!

mq7NMDf.jpg

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/06/10/ ... attlefront

Been waiting many years at every E3 for this to be revealed. Then, just when everyone is ready to boycott EA, they pull this gem. Scumbag EA, and your deceitful ways...

"I see you're trying to boycott me"

Announces BF4, Battlefront 3, and Mirrors edge 2.

All those people who say they hate EA are lying to themselves.

"I see you're trying to boycott me"

Announces BF4, Battlefront 3, and Mirrors edge 2.

All those people who say they hate EA are lying to themselves.

FACT

EDIT: We had a discussion about this last night. Although we despise EA as a company, their product is usually beyond compare. Thanks in LARGE part to the devs under them. I mean, DICE doesn't fuck around when it comes to making a quality game. SWBF3 will be AMAZING.

Well in general, EA is an evil corporation. Mainly because its a publicly traded company. But their talent, their subs, and their concepts are AWESOME. Same with any of the top 10 gaming companies. EVIL EVIL EVIL. But that is their leadership, not the company as a whole. Except (BIAS AHEAD) Blizzard... they just suck. Even their programmers are focused more on the bottom line then on the games.

Sometimes. I was honestly incredibly disappointed by DIII. To the point where I asked for my money back (guess what... they don't give refunds). Also, the fact I HAD to input credit card information, even when I was not going to use the RMAH... and my credit card info was "Mysteriously" stolen, even though I had not used any of blizzards services...

Sometimes. I was honestly incredibly disappointed by DIII. To the point where I asked for my money back (guess what... they don't give refunds). Also, the fact I HAD to input credit card information, even when I was not going to use the RMAH... and my credit card info was "Mysteriously" stolen, even though I had not used any of blizzards services...

I love D3. I feel like you got phished.. D3 has never asked me for CC info.

I love D3. I feel like you got phished.. D3 has never asked me for CC info.

Phishing is so relaxing...

Wait, different thing...

In order to allow it access to my Battle.net account it forced me to include a credit card. This was Battle.net. I have had battle.net hacked about 8 times. I used to ONLY play WoW on my Fedora box.

Also, I used to do on campus IT phone support, I am not an idiot when it comes to phishing... Either way, when I got DIII on release day, it would not let me continue with my Digital Download until I had input a credit card.

it least this game is being done the by the perfect devs is dead space devs helping tooo? i heard something but not sure...

I think Visceral had a hand in it st some point.

Crytek UK / Free Radical

No matter what: Super boner for SWBF3

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0