Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spoon

The Division

10 posts in this topic

Where the fuck did this game come from? I mean seriously. I heard shit all about it up until E3, and then the GREATEST REVEAL EVER! A fucking Tom Clancy Open World RPG? The epicness is going to be beyond compare! I'm just excited for it to be released on PC. But I WILL be getting it on PS4.

http://www.vg247.com/2013/06/11/the-division-is-ubisoft-massives-new-game/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFHwI-DvYrM

What the shit... is it some sort of Splinter Cell meets Freedom Fighter cross over???

*Edited for: WILL IT BE AVAILABLE ON PC...

What the shit... is it some sort of Splinter Cell meets Freedom Fighter cross over???

It is basically a Skyrim version of Rainbow Six. Massive open world, upgrades, all that shit. Set in current times. "What would happen if there was a bio-terrorist attack today?"

*Edited for: WILL IT BE AVAILABLE ON PC...

Not sure about that yet, I'm going to continue looking, but my guess is that if it's available on PS4 and XBone, it will be released for PC not long after.

If for no other game than this, I will be getting a next-gen console.

Not sure about that yet, I'm going to continue looking, but my guess is that if it's available on PS4 and XBone, it will be released for PC not long after.

If for no other game than this, I will be getting a next-gen console.

Isee you go on reddit too lol.

And how is it anything like skyrim?... OH SHIT ITS OPEN WORLD THAT MEANS ITS LIKE SKYRIM!

And how is it anything like skyrim?... OH SHIT ITS OPEN WORLD THAT MEANS ITS LIKE SKYRIM!

Don't be a douche. I was generalizing it. It's an open world, sandbox type of game. Pooler is familiar with Skyrim, I put it in context.

Don't be an ass, Kris...

Don't be an ass, Kris...

uMAbxzC.gif

I'm just saying, everyone generalizes open world with Skyrim. People said Far Cry 3 was Skyrim with guns, which was so false it was hilarious. open world games have been around for decades...

I say Skyrim was morrowwind with a prettier skybox. Morrowwind was GTA VC with horses. GTA VC was Zelda with Gangsters. Zelda was Mario64 with Zelda. Basically everything is just an ELITE clone set in a different period.

So stop the cock-gobbling about whom killed whom and lets just call it Fallout: Tom Clancy's Virus edition.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0