Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
almaxkiller

Gaming get together tomorrow?

14 posts in this topic

Who all thinks they can make it for a gaming get together tomorrow (Saturday 5/11)? I have tomorrow off and the wife works so I should be able to play uninterrupted for once.

Time: Whenever you get your ass out of bed - 3PM CST (I will probably be on at about 7:30ish unless I am able to sleep in for once)

Game: A little of everything - Wasteland, DayZ, if somebody will teach me some TF2, what ever the group feels in the mood for

Hope you all can make it, as it is always a lot more fun with more of us playing.

Finally it will be more than Kenny and I!

Stheart and I have been playing a lot of random games lately because well, Arma is getting boring.

Insurgency: a really fun, fast paced FREE FPS, kinda like counterstrike, but a lot more realistic. lots of fun. its suppression system is really good. getting shot at is terrifying.

Killing floor: Zombie wave survival that gets really insane. get it for $5 whenever it goes on sale (a lot)

GTA IV: its GTA...

I've also been playing TF2 frequently.

I've given most people my extras in TF2 but I'll teach you the basics and we can find out what class you want to main.

I haven't played DayZ on my new pc yet though, should be fun.

I don't have alot of the games mentioned in this thread :/

I've got bf3, gta iv, f1 2012, dirt 2, dirt 3, planetside 2, and I think that's about it as far as multiplayer goes, unless you wanna count the co-op in Dead Rising 2 and Dead Rising 2 off the Record.

If we can get into any of these I'd be glad to join in, I haven't gamed with any of you for a very long time.

p.s. no matter what we get into I'm gonna be very rusty :P

I'll be on during the day. But Saturday night is usually reserved for hookers and booze

I'll be on during the day. But Saturday night is usually reserved for hookers and booze

Tell Chubbz i said hi ;)

I don't have alot of the games mentioned in this thread :/

I've got bf3, gta iv, f1 2012, dirt 2, dirt 3, planetside 2, and I think that's about it as far as multiplayer goes, unless you wanna count the co-op in Dead Rising 2 and Dead Rising 2 off the Record.

If we can get into any of these I'd be glad to join in, I haven't gamed with any of you for a very long time.

p.s. no matter what we get into I'm gonna be very rusty :P

I'll get PS2 if the others wanna play

Finally it will be more than Kenny and I!

Stheart and I have been playing a lot of random games lately because well, Arma is getting boring.

Insurgency: a really fun, fast paced FREE FPS, kinda like counterstrike, but a lot more realistic. lots of fun. its suppression system is really good. getting shot at is terrifying.

Killing floor: Zombie wave survival that gets really insane. get it for $5 whenever it goes on sale (a lot)

GTA IV: its GTA...

I've also been playing TF2 frequently.

I've given most people my extras in TF2 but I'll teach you the basics and we can find out what class you want to main.

I haven't played DayZ on my new pc yet though, should be fun.

Of this list I could only get the free ones, because well I have no monies :(. It would be fun to get us on a dayz origins server with a decent pop and take over. Otherwise I would be up for planet side as well (mini start downloading it now, the initial download is fast, but the patches take forever)

Yeah, same here...well except for the hookers part...the wife throws out that idea every time.

i am down. we should play CSGO or CSS

Pretty sure I do not have csgo, but I could do CSS.

Sorry I am answering these posts like this...I am on my phone and doing it the correct way would be a pain in the ass/wouldn't work.

I'll probably be on at some point tomorrow. I'm up for TF2. Remember everyone, it's freeeeeeee!

JEEZUS YOU GUYS ALWAYS DO FUN STUFF WHEN I HAVE SHIT GOING ON.

Just kidding. I have some mothers day shit for my mom, beer with an engineering friend who is leaving, and then Twins game... wooot.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0