Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
NomadMakwa

Africa... the worlds ass hole.

17 posts in this topic

ethnic cleansing is ripping through Africa like me in DeamonHunters butt hole. many people think not our country not my problem. true. but what happens when when you don't wash your butthole... SHIT starts building up. The social unrest and unstable governments are a breading ground for terrorist organizations to move in and pitch a tent. letting this happen is like walking around in a gay bar with your ass cheeks flapping in the wind. the war is winding down in Afghanistan... it is winding down because all of the jihadie folks are moving in to new areas. to prevent another attack we should begin focusing on following them to stamp out the terrorists. more nations need to start stepping up and helping out. :serious_business:

if wee nuke it. then everyone will be like 'awww how come they get to nuke shit' and every one will be doing desk pops with nukes all over.

a lot of places in the world need to be carpet bombed and started over.

Starting with Canada

:D

There are some parts of canada yes, like the city i work at (Saint John).

THE CITY IS THE FIRST CITY IN CANADA ITS SO FUCKING OLD WE HAVE WOODEN PIPES AND THE CITY IS ON BOIL ORDERS EVERY OTHER WEEK EVERYONE HERE IS OLD AS FUCK AND AFRAID OF CHANGE SO NOTHING EVER HAPPENS THE LAYOUT IS LIKE A RETARD TRIED A 2000 PIECE JIGSAW PUZZLE AND HAPPENED TO HAVE A LOT OF GLUE ON HAND THERE'S ALWAYS FIRES BECAUSE 1/2 THE BUILDINGS ARE DERELICT AND STUPID KIDS LIGHT THEM ON FIRE WHICH SUBSEQUENTLY BURN DOWN WHOLE APARTMENT BUILDINGS. /rant

I'm partial to the "nuke it and start over" approach.

Me two :D /Carpet Bombing

if wee nuke it. then everyone will be like 'awww how come they get to nuke shit' and every one will be doing desk pops with nukes all over.

thats called MAD (Mutually Assured Destruction) :D :D

We've already got a rather large base and combined task force in Djibouti. Should be fairly simple to repurpose it.

biggest problem would be getting other nations to commit to helping out.

That is one of the variables yeah. Its hard to get other governments to cooperate to set up strong, stable governments in all the failing African countries. That is really where the problem lies. Weak government in Africa.

The situation in Africa is one of the few where I 100% support a full "takeover" by the U.S.

Takeover may not be the right term but the African government is unwilling or unable to help, and it's gotten very bad over there. There needs to be some intervention.

There are only a few places in Africa that are truly really bad. sure there is "poverty" but that poverty is only poverty to us. It's all about perspective, if all you've ever known is living in a small village in huts etc, etc. than you don't know any better. a "take over" is no whats needed. Aid is what is deeded. My Father is a rotarian, for those of you who do not know who the rotarians are or what rotary is, look it up. They are a group of usually business professionals who hold fund raisers and other events to help support local and non-local people in need. The Saint John Rotary club recently built a school and drilled wells for fresh drinking water in a number of African communities. for some reason, I cannot remember where axactly.

TL;DR

just because one places way of life is different from yours, does not mean that their way of life needs to be "fixed"

Africa is HUGE and there are really only a few places where it is truly an awful place.

Obviously the entire continent isn't in need of help, but the places where it's really bad, it's REALLY bad. Either the government is helpless or corrupt and there are people dying and living in famine, war, rape, all sorts of crap that isn't going to resolve itself.

a lot of places are sitting in limbo from the 1980s. a time where, in Africa, if your ''country'' wasn't in civil war and genocide you weren't cool. kind of like now and wearing deep v necks and thick rimed glasses.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0