Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SPaMOO8

PC Video Part

10 posts in this topic

Definitely sapphire. XFX has given several people I know problems.

My vote is for whichever has the more violent, fast fans.... better to stick your penis into so you can get as many cuts as possible :yaeh_am_not_durnk:

Sapphire. XFX used to be the brand to get, but now they like to do custom pcb boards that use shitty components. Either one would be a good card, it just depends on if you want to overvolt/overclock at some point - find out which is better. I can pretty much guarantee that the XFX is voltage locked, the Sapphire may or may not be, I haven't looked at that card.

Either way, the Sapphire has the superior cooling. It's the same as what's on my 7950s and it is an awesome cooler.

Minidoom Why would you say to get this one than the one i have pick is there any big difference?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0