Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
meisnick

Internet Speedtest vs Price

48 posts in this topic

I'd love to know what all you guys are getting from your ISP's and post this hilarious video

ISP: Time Warner

Price a month: $37 in a $180 Phone/TV/Internet Package

Speed your paying for (mbps): 15/1.5

What your getting:

2611946328.png

Satisfaction with ISP: Almost zero, overpriced shit-tier customer support, DVR breaks weekly. Where is my Google fiber?

ISP: LGu +

Price per month: DSL internet bundled with 4G phone service unlimited everything = $110

Speed I'm paying for: up to 100Mbps

What I'm getting at time of test:

2611973405.png

*Cue raging boner at everyone's shiternet compared to mine*

*Cue raging boner at everyone's shiternet compared to mine*

THIS

2613039953.png

This is with 4 downloads going ranging from 4mbps to 7mbps.

Suck on Dee's Nuts

Mine Sucks Should be get more like 4 mbs i wish i could get better but dont know what is good out there any recommendations?

2641558975.png

Unfortunately due to the oligopoly of ISPs in the U.S., you're outta luck unless you want to spend an insane amount of money.

But since your speeds are lower than the average, look around and see if you can get Time Warner or AT&T. They suck, but they're better than what you have now.

2641962311.png

Hows this? $65 a month.

I wish my internet was this good...this is our server's internet speeds. Hell I wish I could get these speeds where I am for that cost!

2641962311.png

Hows this? $65 a month.

I wish my internet was this good...this is our server's internet speeds. Hell I wish I could get these speeds where I am for that cost!

-__- :ka_boom:

That's crazy

2641962311.png

Hows this? $65 a month.

You're down in NYC? I'm taking a roadtrip from Upstate to leech your internet

I wish my internet was this good...this is our server's internet speeds. Hell I wish I could get these speeds where I am for that cost![/size]

and everyone missed this

I wish my internet was this good...this is our server's internet speeds. Hell I wish I could get these speeds where I am for that cost![/size]

and everyone missed this

I saw it

and everyone missed this

Yep...and I lol'ed.

That's such a weird up to down ratio. You're getting above average upload, but below average download.... weird

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0