Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest CookCleanCOD2

CookCleanCod Was Banned. I want a reasonable explanation

17 posts in this topic

Please read everything before commenting. Thank you.

I was banned from teamspeak and the forums for 24 hours. I want a logical explanation of why I was banned.

My situation is as follows- I replied to a post (Happy steak and Bj Day) (Posted by stheart I believe)

I said something along the lines of- "I hope your gf bites your dick"

4 people replied to what I said saying mean jokes in response. I shrugged them off because I knew they were

jokes. I jokingly replied saying "I dont have time to reply to all of you so go fuck your selves"

Spoon went on to continue posting even more hurtful comments in reply to me. (When for one I posted on

a topic saying nothing to or about him so why did he need to say something to me in the first place?)

After a few comments I got tired of the things he was saying and he made me mad so I posted

something in response to his comment basically saying "I hope you die" (It was a lot worse) Was it wrong?

Of course but oh fucking well hes a big boy and if he wants to start shit and provoke me im going to try

to hurt his feelings. All im getting at here is that spoon provoked me and started the hurtful comments

towards me. I only merely replied to him. Basically what this ban means is that he can abuse the fact

that he is a leader and talk shit to me but I cant say anything in defense? Like I said I know what

I said was wrong, but I am not sorry nor will I apologize. If he continues to provoke me im going to

continue to hurt his feelings thats all there is to it.

Summary-This ban is ludacris. I got provoked by Spoon and he got buttheart and banned me. The End.

Side Note- I know Spoon is a founder so of course he is going to be right no matter what but I just want

a logical explanation of why I was banned for 24 hours other than an abuse of power. (Which it clearly was)

Dear Spoon, I no longer want to argue with you. Im not sorry for anything I have said im only saying this

so that this never happens again. Please dont reply to my future or old forum posts or talk to me on Ts unless

it is absolutely an emergency. Thank you so much.

Dear Mini, Same^

This is not me being anti social this is simply me avoiding further conflict. Thank you.

To those of you that take your time to read this thank you.

Please no hateful comments. Non-biased opinions only.

So I noticed you guys talking about perma ban in the shoutbox. This is my response to that.

In the shoutbox and on the forums you refer to me as bitch. It seems to me that my behavior is completely fine

until you do things to provoke me. Its all fun and games until you make Spoon butthurt isnt it.

Couple things here. This line here: " I said I know what I said was wrong, but I am not sorry nor will I apologize"

Is not the kind of attitude you want to give off when appealing a ban.

Second, this was no power trip and Spoon isn't infallible just because he's a founder. Your ban is being discussed by all the Leaders currently.

Was it not you that said something like, "nobody fucking cares" when I said something in TS? I wasn't talking to you in the first place, so just who the fuck are you? No sympathy from me. Kthxbye.

I'm not going to move this to the archives, nor do I want any Leader to do so. This stays in plain site for all to see.

Dear Spoon, I no longer want to argue with you. Im not sorry for anything I have said im only saying this

so that this never happens again. Please dont reply to my future or old forum posts or talk to me on Ts unless

it is absolutely an emergency. Thank you so much.

This will not stand. All members must get to know one another. It's not a written rule, but a rule of courtesy.

Its all fun and games until you make Spoon butthurt isnt it.

Ask anyone here, and they will tell you it's completely false. Yes, I get butthurt sometimes, but I have NEVER taken it out on a member/recruit/registered user. That was the leaders in the old clan, not this one.

This kind of thing is the opposite of what NEVER STAND ALONE means. We stand together, not divided, no matter the platform, race, creed, or religion. We are united, and will stay that way to the end.

May I ask - did she ever receive a reason (PM or otherwise)? Just as a point of fact, even if they showed us little to no respect, NSA shows some courtesy in the way prospective members are dismissed. Leaders probably did, but looking at the thread no one really ever answered her question, and it might be good to have a leader write a follow up as to why this person was barred from NSA.

I in no way endorse blatent disrespect nor serious death wishes, however her explanination on how she wanted spoon to die in the original thread was very lul worthy

Dear diary.

I was talking to some people on the internet and they were mean to me cause i was being a dick. its not my fault that they got angry at me calling them shit.

Well thats what i got out of this.

Dear diary.

I was talking to some people on the internet and they were mean to me cause i was being a dick. its not my fault that they got angry at me calling them shit.

Well thats what i got out of this.

hahahahaha so true

#shouldvearchived :P

Stop with the damn hashtags :banghead

they're not even funny ones.

Also this thread is super super old. This drama is from a WHILE ago.