Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest CookCleanCOD

CookCleanCODs Application

27 posts in this topic

(Sections marked with * are required)

*Name: Heather a.k.a The Baddest Bitch (No Soda Cans allowed!)

Steam: Wade East (My brothers, long story)

Battlelog ID: lol whutts this?

Other (give the ID and what it belongs to):

Where are you from: New Jersey (Proud To Be A Rejected Jersey Shore Candidate)

*Are you able to use Teamspeak 3 while in game? Well...yes if I put enough coal into my pc..

*Why should you be accepted into NSA: Im the shit?

Tell us a little bit about yourself: (Single and ready for a pringle) Pretty amazing...shy...dont talk much..but when you get to know me youll beg me to shut up. Chubbz is my bitch. (Regardless of what he says)

Shit List- #1 almaxkiller #2 Chaositself #3 Stheart

*How did you hear about us: Some French a**hole on the Nsa Utes Arma 2 server kept team killing. I imediately came to the teamspeak complaining. #1 Rager N/A

Welcome Rookie

Hello, Welcome to NSA! One of the key parts of being a rookie is being active on our forums as well as in game. This can be in many ways such as chatting with fellow members in the chat box at the top of our forums home page or posting on the forums. This can be very useful to becoming a full member. If something comes up and you can't play for a few weeks, let us know via the absence notifications.

Communication

TeamSpeak 3 is our main method of in game communication. If you are in game you should be in Teamspeak. If you need any help setting up TeamSpeak then let us know, someone's always around to help. Our TeamSpeak info can be found here.

Clan Tag

You will need to add [NSAr] to the front of your name for in game play. It is not needed for your Teamspeak name. This is needed so that the Members, Advisors, and Leaders can keep track of you in-game and identify you as a NSA Rookie. If you do not do this, you may be kicked from the game if the Advisors are trying to set something up or trying to make room for other members and rookies.

Your Recruitment

During your two week trial period (which starts now) you will be assessed by the Advisors and Members both in game and on the forums. We do not base our decision on your stats, but on your activity, maturity, and how you fit in with the clan. Be sure to try to play with as many people in the clan as you can (not just leaders and advisors), as they will be the ones voting on you. Once your two week trial is up (it is sometimes a little longer or shorter depending on where we are in a voting cycle) the Advisors and Members will vote on whether you become a member, get an extended trial period of one week, or get denied. Once the voting period that you are a part of is over, you will receive a reply on your application here letting you know of our decision so be sure to check here often.

HURR DURR IM A SMELLY BUM HOLE

This is why Ze shouldn't get to edit things :)

Chubbz take you and your small penis friends off my thread. I dont need your approval im already an unofficial part of this bitch! Im here and aint going nowhere!

Alright. Fuck this. All you fagets get out. I run this now. This one is going to learn her place.

Alright. Fuck this. All you fagets get out. I run this now. This one is going to learn her place.

Who are you?

Who are you?

Oh, child. You will learn.

Who are you?

Im not a very good student but im open to your enthusiasm fuck face ;)

Im not a very good student but im open to your enthusiasm fuck face ;)

You will not use that fucking language, you understand worm? You are a recruit, and will act as such until I give you permission to do otherwise. Understood?

Just a heads up, you're going to want to keep a certain level of respect when talking to Leaders around here. We're pretty strict on that rule.

And when talking to members for that matter.

Just a heads up, you're going to want to keep a certain level of respect when talking to Leaders around here. We're pretty strict on that rule.

I'll call this one OK. I instigated it. And I'm enjoying it. But yes, respecting the Leaders and Advisors is paramount here. We respect members just the same.

I'll call this one OK. I instigated it. And I'm enjoying it. But yes, respecting the Leaders and Advisors is paramount here. We respect members just the same.

Oh yeah I understand that. Im just kidding. Join teamspeak more often and you guys will know that :D

what kind of ice cream do you prefer, blue or purple?

I want raspberry..... uhhhhhh

lul

what kind of ice cream do you prefer, blue or purple?

I want raspberry..... uhhhhhh

Blue please! ... I want blueeeeee.....

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0