Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spoon

Video Game Nerfing

2 posts in this topic

Fans of a series often become irate when the series becomes more user friendly or "dumbed down"; but what games would benefit significantly from this treatment?

Honestly, the upcoming Tomb Raider is probably going to benefit from this. I've never played a Tomb Raider where the buttons didn't confuse the hell out of me. I try to do something I think is simple, like stop crouching, and instead Laura does all these crazy acrobatics, lights flares, throws grenades while standing on her head, sets a table for tea-time, folds origami, prepares a small centrifuge to isolate the active chemical isotopes in a core sample of igneous rock, and folds some balloon animals.

Meanwhile I'm still stuck in crouch mode. And then I die because that grenade I accidentally threw bounced back into the table setting and the explosion launched the salad fork into her eye.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0