Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Minidoom

Mini's Build (for reals)

22 posts in this topic

Case (if it's salvageable): http://www.coolermaster-usa.com/product ... ct_id=2912

Mobo: (a mystery)

CPU : i5 2600k

Gpu: Radeon 7850 2gb - CONFIRMED!

Ram: 8G corsair Vengeance - CONFIRMED!

HDD: TBA,(probably western digital)

Optical: TBA

PSU: TBA (going to be a 750w Corsair or Antec)

Mouse: Razer Taipan

Keyboard: TBA, none yet (want to win the black widow, I've got some tricks up my sleeve Spoon)

Monitor: TBA, none yet

Case (if it's salvageable): http://www.coolermaster-usa.com/product ... ct_id=2912

Mobo: (a mystery)

CPU : i5 2600k

Gpu: Radeon 7850 2gb

Ram: 8G corsair Vengeance

HDD: TBA,(probably western digital)

Optical: TBA

PSU: TBA (going to be a 750w Corsair or Antec)

Mouse: Razer Taipan

Keyboard: TBA, none yet (want to win the black widow, I've got some tricks up my sleeve Spoon)

Monitor: TBA, none yet

SSD...noticeable difference in speed...fo shizzle...you can get a 256 for around 240.

An SSD will be an upgrade for the future, right now i want to get a pc up and running as as fast as i can with my current income.

This is the chassis I will be upgrading to in the future....or something like it.

http://www.thermaltakeusa.com/store/Pro ... 18&ID=1873

I was thinking about getting that until I read about the shear number of the hot swap bays that have broken on people.

This is the chassis I will be upgrading to in the future....or something like it.

I was thinking about getting that until I read about the shear number of the hot swap bays that have broken on people.

I've been in contact with a customer service rep. They said they've alleviated the problem they were having with the hot swap bays, and were sending replacement parts to the people who had problems with it.

Customer service, as far as I'm concerned, is one of the main reasons I will shop Tt before Cm again.

I've been in contact with a customer service rep. They said they've alleviated the problem they were having with the hot swap bays, and were sending replacement parts to the people who had problems with it.

Customer service, as far as I'm concerned, is one of the main reasons I will shop Tt before Cm again.

I have the black version of the case, my first hotswap bay did not work, but I don't really care to much considering that I don't think I will be filling them all up plus the internal one. As for airflow, the case is amazing if you use standard configuration (air intakes from bottom and exhausts through the top) and if you put on a side fan, your temps stay really low

It's spoons old case, he's sending it to me if it's still in good shape.

Updated!

8Gb of Corsair Vengeance is on its way to me!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA SOON, SOON I SHALL HAVE A FULLY FUNCTIONAL GAMING PC AND DOMINATE YOU ALL! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Updated!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA SOON, SOON I SHALL HAVE A FULLY FUNCTIONAL GAMING PC AND DOMINATE YOU ALL! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lul n00b, you're going to get pooped on by yours truly

Updated!

lul n00b, you're going to get pooped on by yours truly

lol probably, I'm not even sure if i should get BF3 to save the humiliation XD

Updated!

Who's getting an i7 3770k and a Sabertooth Z77 1155 LGA?

OH RIGHT! THAT'S ME!

5uck 17 n00b!

Updated!

Who's getting an i7 3770k and a Sabertooth Z77 1155 LGA?

OH RIGHT! THAT'S ME!

5uck 17 n00b!

okay..

Update.

Picking up a 700W PSU after work. so all i am waiting for now is for Spoon and Tbird to send me the rest of the parts (CPU, MB & HDD, Monitor)

Update on my build

CPU: i5 2500k

Mobo: ECS H61H2-M2(1.0)

GPU: XFX 7850 2gb core edition

Case: Bitfenix Ghost

PSU: Apevia 700W

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 2x4gb

cpu cooler: Corsair H50 120mm

Hard Drive: some 1tb hdd that tbird sent me

Monitor: some monitor that tbird sent me

Hard Drive: some 1tb hdd that tbird sent me

Monitor: some monitor that tbird sent me