Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
almaxkiller

Our Game and TS3 Server - ICE

4 posts in this topic

I am posting this here so people know how to get a hold of me if the Game servers and/or TS3 go down or are having issues and a form to fill out for me to trace the issue down. I am going to start taking my tablet with me to work so if there is an issue I should be able to respond to it within 2 hours (as I get a break every 2 hours).

How to get a hold of me:

Step 1:
PM me with this link: http://nsagamers.com/index.php?app=members&module=messaging&section=send&do=form&fromMemberID=2

When you PM me with that link fill out this form:
What is the issue (bad continuous lag, not able to access at all, server needs update message, etc)?
What service is having the issue (TS3, _____ Game Server, All)?
Have you checked our other services on the server to see if they are down as well?
If you were on when it started, when did the issue start (guess if you don't know the exact time)?
Is it only you that is having the issue or are multiple people having it as well?
Any additional details?

What is the issue (bad continuous lag, not able to access at all, server needs update message, etc)?
What service is having the issue (TS3, _____ Game Server, All)?
Have you checked our other services on the server to see if they are down as well?
If you were on when it started, when did the issue start (guess if you don't know the exact time)?
Is it only you that is having the issue or are multiple people having it as well?
Any additional details?

Step 2:
If a Leader is on have them text me letting me know that there is an issue and what the issue is. Make sure that you have PM'ed me the form above first so that I may refer to that instead of having to ask them everything. All leaders should have my phone number now.

All leaders should have my phone number now.

Except me.

Cockjockey.

Except me.

Cockjockey.

I text you yesterday, so you should now have it...

Except me.

Cockjockey.

I text you yesterday, so you should now have it...

Negative.