Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tbird83ii

Tekkit Lite Server

20 posts in this topic

So, Tekkit Lite has an update that came out this morning at 7am. I do not know if our server is currently running auto-update or not. Also, should we put it to a vote for each new version that comes out?

REASONING: Sometimes updates take away things (Like when Technic took away Thaumcraft 2 for about a month), and our currently world might not like that (Crashing might be an issue).

-Tbird

You will have to ask Al - but that has the possibility of being a liability for the clan (as in, the server company we are going through could potentially cut off our service...)

I would still PM him though.

not really you just change one code to onlinemode=false

What he's saying is having a member play on it that has a cracked version, instead of paying the 15 or 20 bucks or whatever it costs not, is a liability. It could get us in some serious trouble with our carrier if they have restrictions on that kind of thing.

not really you just change one code to onlinemode=false

What he's saying is having a member play on it that has a cracked version, instead of paying the 15 or 20 bucks or whatever it costs not, is a liability. It could get us in some serious trouble with our carrier if they have restrictions on that kind of thing.

That's just not true. All offline mode does is make it so the server won't communicate with Mojang, thus people without verified accounts (cracked/torrented) can join. What it does do though, is make us very vulnerable to hacking and griefers.

Note - I said possibility. I don't know what type of restrictions our server has. Also - its Tekkit not vanilla, so Mini your probably 100% correct on that. I know with the Vanilla servers they have, if you allow non-legitimate accounts the ability to access your server, some places will cut off your service. Now that is for Minecraft specific servers only (where your basically paying for a slot on someones server farm) so the rules are probably WAAAY different.

I was just speaking from some experience - in college (before I bought Minecraft for 10 lbs... pnds? Pds? P? fuck it... QUID) my roommates and I were paying for an online server through... I believe minecraft something dot net. And we all had cracked versions. We lost our server and our deposit after like two months of use because of that.

:(

If that is not longer a problem, I say lets go for it, OR tonight after the adviser meeting, get on TS and lets discuss something.

I was just about to post this damn suggestion.... Fuck you all.

But I prefer voltz so if we set up a voltz server and I'm able to finally connect I will e all over thatshit

But tree capacitor! Hacking down trees is the most annoying thing in MC - Does Voltz have TreeCap finally?

But tree capacitor! Hacking down trees is the most annoying thing in MC - Does Voltz have TreeCap finally?

Not yet i dont think. Then again i havent updated it in a month or two so id have to check

Tree capitator is the best thing since sliced bread. Also what does Voltz have that tekkit doesnt?

What doez voltz have? WHAT DOES VOLTZ HAVE!? Voltz have explosives of EVERY sort, including ICBM's, rail guns, cruise missile launchers, remote detonators, EMP's, fission and fusion nuclear reactors, particle accelerators, tanks, missile launchers, explosive proof glass and other materials, full body electro suits, plasma cannons, radar guns/stations, and plenty of stuff I still haven't updated, discovered, or mentioned.

What doez voltz have? WHAT DOES VOLTZ HAVE!? Voltz have explosives of EVERY sort, including ICBM's, rail guns, cruise missile launchers, remote detonators, EMP's, fission and fusion nuclear reactors, particle accelerators, tanks, missile launchers, explosive proof glass and other materials, full body electro suits, plasma cannons, radar guns/stations, and plenty of stuff I still haven't updated, discovered, or mentioned.

That sounds really dumb, Its Minecraft ,not Modern Warfare 12.

That sounds really dumb, Its Minecraft ,not Modern Warfare 12.

This.

Also, Ian, I just noticed your avatar.

Cracks me up everytime.

Its great, although technic is ten times better. It has the whole pack of mods in one

Its great, although technic is ten times better. It has the whole pack of mods in one

tekkit is technic...

tekkit is technic...

not quite.

Any who i thing that giving that to chubbz would be gave as well

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0