Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Minidoom

Fortnite, looks pretty sweet.

7 posts in this topic

I just watched it is sweet do we know when it is coming out and how it is coming out?

Is this a pc exclusive ? I'm kinda iffy on this one, I'll have to watch a couple more videos but it just looks kinda meh, I was hoping for more survival horror with that dreaded ever-present fear kind of aspect :/ oh well, not my thing I guess.

its not a horror game... and yes, its a pc exclusive, first game to run the unreal 4 engine.

I think it looks awesome.... It also is PC exclusive, which I love. Everyone should have a gaming PC, the world would be a better place.

I think it looks awesome.... It also is PC exclusive, which I love. Everyone should have a gaming PC, the world would be a better place.

Still love my Xbox. Mostly because I'm awesome when I game on it.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0