Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Minidoom

X7A Xi3 Softball Sized FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE Gaming computer

6 posts in this topic

the X5A is already out which is for commercial, Business and home use.

Now Xi3 is launching the X3A, a weaker, more efficient version, and the X7A a high powered version marketed towards hardcore gaming and high usage software. this looks pretty fucking epic.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/262476727/xi3-help-us-usher-in-the-post-pc-era

Wow that was the most obnoxious sales pitch I've ever read.

I don't really know about this thing. It doesn't look very powerful and from what I can tell, all the parts are proprietary so if you wanted to upgrade it, good luck with that.

yeah, it does'nt look very reasonable. but its pretty cool i think, I'd never get one. actually i think i might get the computer you just bought, but with intel. and missiles and machine guns, or maybe a jet engine.

Actually, I allowed a little more money into the budget for the Intel CPU :D. Ordered it last night.

And you totally need a jet engine. All the cool kids have one on their computers.

I really dislike the sales pitch though.

"Desktop computers are dead? We don’t think so. They’ve just been boring, until the birth of the Xi3® Modular™ Computer."

I think that PC gaming over the last 1-2 years has been the fastest growing gaming community. So many people within that time span have been moving away from consoles and over to PC gaming, which is primarily done on a desktop.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0