Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
almaxkiller

Minecraft server

32 posts in this topic

If you want to join post below and I will PM you the IP.

Server rules:

1. Do not build near other players without asking first.

2. Do not steal

3. Do not grief/troll (it is fine to piss with people, but do it in an easily remedied fashion)

4. IF you want to fight to the death make sure the other person is willing

5. Do not alter other people's houses unless asked to/get permission to.

6. Do not mine in other people's mines without asking first

Other than that have fun!

YES! I have been waiting for a new server to get set up...i tried it...and it was a pain in my ass

Sign me up buddeh.

Darn you all! I'm visiting a out of state college so I won't be on this weekend... of all times for you all to decide to play minecraft T.T. Count me in the next time you guys want to anytime next week though.

Also, might I recommend (if your computers will handle it), the technic pack (a mod pack) has 2 versions, a SMP version and SP version that are actually REALLY easy to setup, so if you guys wanna add more to it check it out.

i used to run my own full server. it was quite popular. and ive been a head admin on three AA servers. thats when i was addicted to MC

If you want to join post below and I will PM you the IP.

Server rules:

1. Do not build near other players without asking first.

2. Do not steal

3. Do not grief/troll (it is fine to piss with people, but do it in an easily remedied fashion)

4. IF you want to fight to the death make sure the other person is willing

5. Do not alter other people's houses unless asked to/get permission to.

6. Do not mine in other people's mines without asking first

Other than that have fun!

Just added the server rules to the original post. If you have any questions just ask. Also, just an FYI, once we get a few more people in there, we are going to start building a common center. Question is, what do we want to build!?

Yeah guys, sorry I was going to send it out this morning before work when I added the rules, but I ran out of time. I will try to get it out on my lunch, and if not then, then for sure when I am finished with work.

Just thought I would let you all know that I "Upgraded" the server today. I switched to a bukkit server, upped the server memory, and ran a ethernet cable to my desktop so I have a better connection (getting 6 times the speed I was getting before). I also added the essentials mod.

All in all you should notice better functionality and less server side lag (like what Spoon and Yamaha were experiencing) (note that this won't fix client side lag (aka when your computer is crap)).

(note that this won't fix client side lag (aka when your computer is crap)).

CHUBBZ

...:(

modern, running a server off your pc is like 20 times better than renting a server, not that surprising. i ran an amazing server off of my laptop.

I know people can run amazing servers off their home PC's. I used to play on one. But when It comes down to ping, it sucks. I went into the server and it felt like a 1 bar BF3 connection. My internet is running perfectly fine. On the other server I used to play on, I had a shitty internet connection, so I blamed it on that.

It just all depends on how good your internet is, really.

The hardware is secondary to performance (but still important).

It just all depends on how good your internet is, really.

The hardware is secondary to performance (but still important).

Almost any modern PC can run a mc server. Servers are supposed to be hosted at datacenters, not on a home PC.

Modern if my laptop can run this server with only a little lag then you should be able to or there must be a problem on your end

Modern if my laptop can run this server with only a little lag then you should be able to or there must be a problem on your end

Do you have any understanding of how a MC server works?

inb4 /warn

/im an asshole.

smalltext^

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0