Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Machete_Mike

League of Legends ranked team

30 posts in this topic

Would anyone be interested in getting a ranked team going? You need to be level 30 but with a lot of playing it goes by fast. I figured it would be a good thing to stream if we could get one going. It would also be a great way to get our name out there and show people we are a good clan with great members who can work well as a team.

I can try and get up to level 30 as quickly as possible. How often do you play?

I can try and get up to level 30 as quickly as possible. How often do you play?

whenever we can. if this takes off I will start setting up training times.

I would be up for it. I'm not to bad, and am looking to get better. I am only level 27 right now, but am hoping to get 30 by the end of the month if not at least 2 weeks from now. I can play a lot on the weekends, and from 4-10pm central on weekdays.

PS: My strong main roll is solo top, but recently I have been learning support/ap mid.

I would be up for it. I'm not to bad, and am looking to get better. I am only level 27 right now, but am hoping to get 30 by the end of the month if not at least 2 weeks from now. I can play a lot on the weekends, and from 4-10pm central on weekdays.

PS: My strong main roll is solo top, but recently I have been learning support/ap mid.

welcome aboard :D

uhh... when we getting this started :/

id kinda like to shoot for being good when season 3 starts

Whenever you want, I don't really want to be the leader of this anymore so whoever wants leader can have it.

I'd be up for a ranked team. 1.1k+ normal wins, own all but 6 or 7 of the champs. I can play any role but ADC and support aren't my strong points (except lulu and taric, awh yeah)

Hey you all i need 200 more xp or so and i be lvl 20

I've been lvl 30 for months can't tell ya how long idk, haha I roam the jungle an dominate lanes, I main from Ap champs to Ad champs, either jungles or solo tops orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr mids. :rockout:ninja:

I'd be up for a ranked team. 1.1k+ normal wins, own all but 6 or 7 of the champs. I can play any role but ADC and support aren't my strong points (except lulu and taric, awh yeah)

HE SPEAKS THY TRUTH :rockout

I honestly tried to get into LoL, it just never kept my interest...now WoW and SWTOR I loved when I played all the time...I may get back into them when I get my PC finished.

Hello guys i am looking for a rank team to play with if you all sill play the game

Are we still trying to do this rank team?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0