Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SPaMOO8

Been a long time

4 posts in this topic

Hello All,

What have you all been playing Anything good? I do have a question for you all what are some good headsets for PC to get I mine is going to crap. Also, is there any way that I can help you all out?

Hope you all get back to me.

Thanks

Shawn (SPaM)

Hey Spam,

Good to see ya. I know a lot of us are still playing Siege. There's been some blackwake and Warhammer here and there. Most recently a few of us have picked up PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS, which is awesome.

I always recommend Steelseries for headsets. They just release the Arctis line and I got the Arctis 7. Great headsets.

Hey Spam,

Good to hear from you again.  I personally love Sennheiser headphones, they have never let me down.  They can be a bit pricey but you can find some decent deals out there.

Thanks guys hope to jump on some time need to update some games and join to all again for some fun.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0