Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

almaxkiller

TS3 Spotify Bot Information

3 posts in this topic

We now have a TS3 Spotify Bot that will reside in the music channel. It is currently on a free account so there will be Spotify commercials on it, BUT if someone is willing to either pay for a premium membership ($9.99 a month), OR has a premium family membership ($5 more than the premium membership if you already have one) and would be willing to fill one of your family slots with the NSA account let me know. Premium account was paid for by Slim40.

To add songs to the playlist, follow the steps below:

1. Go to https://open.spotify.com/user/nsaspotify/playlist/2oTG47UumETSAmjecldm5a (you can access this with a browser or by pasting the link into the search bar of the Spotify desktop or mobile app)
  2. Click Follow
  3. Search for the music you want to add
  4. Click the three dots next to the music play time (...)
  5. Click Add to Playlist
  6. Click TS3 Spotify Bot

Please note that the bot will automatically join the channel when the server restarts but unfortunately, the music will not start.  If you notice that it is not playing music, contact me (almaxkiller) and I will get it started.

17 hours ago, Minidoom said:

Can we control it? Make it skip songs or anything?

I have not found a way to do so.