Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xSTHEART

Suggestion Box

52 posts in this topic

That's why the site was down last night? Damn.

It is nor really DDOS...but his computer did have 61000 hits to the site in 16 hours. They are currently upgrading our server, and once it is done it will be changed back (with a few minor changes).

Had to buy a new hard drive for the PC yesterday and had a thought. Does anyone see any value or want for a forum where NSA members can post stuff they have for sale or want to buy? Let's say I posted looking for a hard drive and spoon said, "hey, I got one I'll sell ya.....(as he scratches is butt crack)". After that, it goes off line via PM's or e-mails. I don't see a reason to exchange money through NSA website. If you post something for sale, it gets archived and out of the way after say, 30 days.

Had to buy a new hard drive for the PC yesterday and had a thought. Does anyone see any value or want for a forum where NSA members can post stuff they have for sale or want to buy? Let's say I posted looking for a hard drive and spoon said, "hey, I got one I'll sell ya.....(as he scratches is butt crack)". After that, it goes off line via PM's or e-mails. I don't see a reason to exchange money through NSA website. If you post something for sale, it gets archived and out of the way after say, 30 days.

I'd use that

I have an idea for that new topic post in chat. Maybe make it an option to have a notice in chat.

A few ideas-

• Only available for Adivsors and up. And for new applications.

• Only for new applications

• Option for everyone but reg. users

• Option for everyone

• Ecta

In the PM window, is there a way to shorten up the list of smilies on the right hand side? It shows a ton and makes the window unnecessarily huge.

Create a "Secure Discussion" Where only Rookies and above can see it.

We already have a few. There are some that are rookie and above and some that are member and above.

Posts should have a timestamp on them.

Second.

Posts should have a timestamp on them.

Ummmm they do...."Re: Suggestion Box

Unread postby MysticToast » Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:07 pm "

Suggestion: In the chat box, make a specific key to press to only show the message to like rookies and above. Like if I said (P is the key) "P Hey al, you suck". It wont show up to registered users.

It is possible, seen it done on other places. Just a thought.

Suggestion: In the chat box, make a specific key to press to only show the message to like rookies and above. Like if I said (P is the key) "P Hey al, you suck". It wont show up to registered users.

I know it is possible, but in those chats it is built in. This chat does not have it built in atm. But, if you can help find the code/precess for adding the code for it, I will gladly do it. For your searching you will likely need the name of the chat program we use. It is MChat.

+1

Here are some suggestions I have, some are stuff I have seen first hand work great, others are new ones I thought about.

A new rank: Nvm due to toast explaining the role of leader better. (thanks toast! :D)

Social Updater/event planner: I know we have a youtube, twitter, and facebook... but no one has

updated it like at all, and by at all I mean add news or anything, not just random comments.The last actuall update

FROM Never Stand Alone was july, I know the clan is small and stuff but it would still be nice to have some history

for potential clan members to look on and go "Oh hey, thats cool". So perhaps we can get a group of like 2-4 people

that update all that stuff daily/weekly (I volunteer!). And they can also be planners, someone who sets up game

times with their platform weekly, and their main job would be to set it to a date/time that most of that platform

can get on. This includes days for everyone to get on to try and recruit. (I volunteer for that one for PC too.)

A new rank: You have recruit, member, Advisor, and leader(I'm guessing leader is to show who created the clan so

it's locked),)

Actually, and I know we didn't make this too clear, we chose the word Leader to leave open the potential for someone to get promoted to Leader. Of course, this is a huge promotion and takes a lot of factors into consideration so we probably won't see one for a while.

Just wanted to clear that up :)

I do like your planner idea though and I don't see why we can't have a few people taking care of that. If you'd like to volunteer to get on top of that, you're more than welcome.

A new rank: You have recruit, member, Advisor, and leader(I'm guessing leader is to show who created the clan so

it's locked),)

Actually, and I know we didn't make this too clear, we chose the word Leader to leave open the potential for someone to get promoted to Leader. Of course, this is a huge promotion and takes a lot of factors into consideration so we probably won't see one for a while.

Oh, ok... is there somewhere that explains all the ranks? if not maybe someone should make one...

Thanks for clearing that up.

it's locked),)

Oh, ok... is there somewhere that explains all the ranks? if not maybe someone should make one...

Thanks for clearing that up.

I don't believe so. I can go ahead and make a sticky about it I suppose.

Ill make one in the about us area. But i like that idea Mike, we need more constant updating. Ian and I will srt hitting the twitter more often.

But for the FB and Twitter, MEMBERS feed the leaders and advisors who manage the FB and Twitter accounts. If we do and advertise a bit it will EXPLODE

More user personalization? Like changing the font, color, chat box sound, and backround images. I'm getting tired of the same old images and boring GREYY color of the site.

Take a look at this site:

http://www.team-sf.com/

At the bottom there is a "Challenge us to a Scrimamge" button. Something like that? Thoughts?

Also - how difficult would it be to impliment this "Whos on, Whos off, and Whos on LOA" type of thing?

http://www.team-sf.com/sf.sf?module=Ros ... =community

Take a look at this site:

http://www.team-sf.com/

At the bottom there is a "Challenge us to a Scrimamge" button. Something like that? Thoughts?

Also - how difficult would it be to impliment this "Whos on, Whos off, and Whos on LOA" type of thing?

http://www.team-sf.com/sf.sf?module=Ros ... =community

I don't think we have the member base nor the organization to do Scrimmages. We are all on wonky schedules and we could only really do it on some weekends maybe. Although we could do a "Challenge our squad" thing when the standalone comes out, because if you don't get the standalone alpha, you're just plain dumb.