Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xSTHEART

Suggestion Box

52 posts in this topic

This is where you post your suggestions to Al about the website.

Anything you think might need to be added, remove, or fixed.

On the User CP and inbox window, the text color on the buttons on the left almost matches the backgrounds.

You all suck...oh and the shoutbox does not need to be on every page....just saying.

When you log in, it would be nice if you were taken to the page you were just at instead of the "you have been logged in" page

EDIT: Oh and same when you make a post.

You all suck...oh and the shoutbox does not need to be on every page....just saying.

THANK YOU

Make the advisor forum and Leader forum only visible to their respective groups.

THANK YOU

Fixed!

Maybe we can have a side bar next to all the forums for "Recent Topics"

DONE!

Maybe we can have a side bar next to all the forums for "Recent Topics"

There is a way to jump to new topics on the right.I kinda like it because it leaves more forum space.

I was thinking it would be cool if we could come up with little emblems for each division and rank. That way if someone was, say, PS3 and an Advisor, you could see that on their profile.

EDIT: And that would show up in posts as well.

I was thinking it would be cool if we could come up with little emblems for each division and rank. That way if someone was, say, PS3 and an Advisor, you could see that on their profile.

EDIT: And that would show up in posts as well.

I love this idea.

Also can you make it a little more obvious for new posts, I mean make the color a little brighter on the thread so it's more noticeable

So, just to keep track of what's left:

On the User CP and inbox window, the text color on the buttons on the left almost matches the backgrounds. <--- this is high priority

When you log in, it would be nice if you were taken to the page you were just at instead of the "you have been logged in" page.

Maybe we can have a side bar next to all the forums for "Recent Topics".

And my emblem idea.

You did it wrong. Correct link would be

not

See:

OR you can just use the video ID in the "Youtube =" so it would be {youtube=}2GoCvuu0dlQ{/youtube} (replace the { } with [ ] ). You can get the youtube ID from videos from after the "=" in the link. If after the ID there is a "&..." you stop copying there.

It would look like this:

[youtube=]2GoCvuu0dlQ

Add a "Home" and a "Apply" Page to the top like LCS, I can code it if you wan't, Just give me a shout. All you have to do is add it in.

When I go to the main page, the chatbox scrolls down to the last post, but it doesn't always make it. Sometimes it will get partway there and I have to scroll the rest.

When I go to the main page, the chatbox scrolls down to the last post, but it doesn't always make it. Sometimes it will get partway there and I have to scroll the rest.

It may be fixed now. I did do a fix that stopped it from auto-scrolling when you are looking at older posts.

Since theirs a "New Topic" Thing on the chat box you should put a "I replied to a topic called: XXXXXXX"

I have to concur with others. The chatbox time-out thing is a little annoying. Is there any way to select/deselect its use?

I have to concur with others. The chatbox time-out thing is a little annoying. Is there any way to select/deselect its use?

Al put it back because my PC DDOS'd the site while I slept. Yeah.

Mother feck.