Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

almaxkiller

Name Change Survey

Name Change Survey   9 members have voted

This poll is closed for new votes
  1. 1. Do you think we should change our name?

2. 2. If it is decided that we should change our name, would you like to take place in the suggestion and voting phase of selecting a new name?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 posts in this topic

Hello all,

We have been under the NSA name for over 4 years now and have all heard our share of "OH SHIT IT IS THE NSA BLAH BLAH BLAH"

What I am wondering is - does/has this gotten old for any of you and if so, do you think we should change our name?  Please answer the survey above.

Thank you,

almax

It's been old for me for a long time but I still like our name and like to stick with it

Edited by EveryEmpireFalls

NEKKKKROOOO POOOOOST!

People get annoying about it, but it has almost become a point of pride that people get so butthurt about playing the NSA. I feel that if we really want to have people stop being so annoying, we can just change our tags in each game (so that it doesn't look like an NSA stack).