Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

almaxkiller

Communication Survey

Communication Survey   6 members have voted

This poll is closed for new votes
  1. 1. When one or more member is looking for more people to get on and play a game, how would you prefer to be contacted?

• Email
    • Text Message
    • Email and Text Message
    • I would not want to be contacted through any method (read further questions before selecting this)
  2. 2. When would you want to be contacted?

• Only if there is people messaging for groups that you sign up to (IE only for you only want to be contacted for Rainbow 6 and BF1 even though there may be other games that you own)
    • Any and all communication
    • I would not want to be contacted at all
  3. 3. What would work best for you?

• Download and use a specific app on your phone
    • Access a messaging service from our site
    • Just use your own phone's text messenger and individually maintain who is in what text group
    • None of the above/I would not want to be contacted

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 post in this topic

Hello all,

In order improve communication between community members, I would appreciate it if you could take the poll located in this topic.  If you have any other ideas that are not listed in this poll, please feel free to reply to this topic.

Thank you,

almax