Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
xSTHEART

Gaming Night

18 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I was thinking that we should set up a community play date where we can all agree on a game (or a few games) to play and have a night full of drunken fun with everyone from the community. I feel like this is long overdue and would help promote some more activity between everyone.

Here's some games that I was thinking of playing, but feel free to throw in your own ideas!

-Rainbow six (I know a lot of us have this, but some of us don't)

-Halo Online (It's free and super easy to install and set up!)

-Snow (Super fun free game on steam, however the servers are limited to 12 people)

-TF2

-CSGO (Not necessarily just competitive or in houses, but also some fun modded servers)

-Garry's Mod (I remember how much fun we've had in the past on minigame servers)

-Arma II/III (wasteland servers are always a blast)

-Battlefield 4

-Grand theft Auto V

-Just Cause 2 multiplayer mod (this can always be some ridiculous drunken fun)

-Chivalry

Let me know what you guys think about a gaming night, what games you want to play, and when we should do it (when in the week are you usually free to game?)

I think it would be really cool if we could populate a Halo Online server and just fuck around

Im down for whatever everybody wants to do. Would like to play some Bf4 with the whole squad too

Eh I dont know what it is exactly but I'm done with Bf4...

I'd like to see the clan on Arma 3, could help test the server too.

Otherwise Halo is a blast without question

Lets look into dates - 

Mini is down for a bit while he moves. Should we do a mid-April date, or first week of May?

I would love to play but well be busy until mid May of graduation is on the 14th and my bday is th 15th

I'm down; if we set a date I can req off work the day and next. Also so I can tell my wife so she won't be all pissy.

Another thing to note is the Battleborn open beta is out from the 13th to the 18th.  It's a pretty fun coop/pvp game made by Gearbox so check it out!

I'm thinking that we definitely choose a weekend date (like a friday or saturday night) that way our aussie brothers can play as well. Let me know what weekends work for you. I will just be unavailable from the 15th to the 17th.

If its Friday I wont be able to be on till 1130pm 12am Central time

How does the weekend of April 23rd work for everyone? the 23rd is a Saturday, however Friday or Sunday alternatively work for me as well.

How does the weekend of April 23rd work for everyone? the 23rd is a Saturday, however Friday or Sunday alternatively work for me as well.

I'm open

I'm open

Scratch that, I probably wont be on

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0