Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Illfated

Bloodthirsty Intro

3 posts in this topic

Real First Name:

Jordan

Steam Name (what players see your name is in game/on their friends list):

Illfated

Battlelog Name (what others see your name is in game):

Question not replied

Other (give the ID and what it belongs to):

Question not replied

Where are you from (State/Country)?

OH, USA

Your Age:

What platform(s) do you play on?

PC

What games do you currently play?

World of Warcraft, Diablo 3, League of Legends, Payday 2, Smite, Warframe, Firefall, Rust

What games (non-released) are you looking forward to playing/purchasing?

Overwatch

Will you be active on the forums?

Somewhat

Are you able to use Teamspeak 3 while in game?

Yes

Tell us a little bit about yourself:

I do believe this is a tad bit much for a gaming community registration. Especially considering it doesn't actually accomplish anything up completion. Yet, here I am checking the boxes and typing rants. Thank you for the hoops Alma.

Why do you want to be a part of the NSA community?

Question not replied

How did you hear about us?

I blame Khrush.

View full application

I do believe this is a tad bit much for a gaming community registration. Especially considering it doesn't actually accomplish anything up completion. Yet, here I am checking the boxes and typing rants. Thank you for the hoops Alma.

While we are a gaming community, we are also not in this for the "numbers".  We want people who we can get to know and enjoy playing games with.  To be honest because of this I would say that this is both not "a tab much" and considering most of our regulars do read these applications I would go as far as to say it actually does accomplish something.  It is a good way to weed out the people who just go around joining everything just to gain access to this or that, for our regulars to get to know a little about the people coming in.  If you don't like the hoops, then don't join...it is as simple as that.  Now stop being a whiny little girl and go eat a snickers bar. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0