Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
almaxkiller

NSA 3.0 - Site Overhaul

3 posts in this topic

Hello,

Our forum provider is in the process of developing a large update and it is currently in Beta.  So we can prepare for the update and so the admins can play around with the new tools, I have upgraded our stage site to the Beta.  Since this update will lead to a pretty decent overhaul of the site I would like to get everybody's feedback on what they would like to see on the new site and what they do not want to see.  If you want a different look/color palate, post examples of sites that have a look that you like.  If you want a specific plugin post a description of it.  Be as descriptive as possible.  Also, there are two layouts we can set the forum to - traditional and grid view which I have included pictures of below.  Comment on which you like more.

Below is a picture of the beta site in its default settings.

post-2-0-11828300-1418097823_thumb.png

Below is a picture of the beta site in grid view layout.

post-2-0-63444600-1418097988_thumb.png

Shoutbox/Chatbox on the front page. Make it so when members login, our conversations are one of the first things they see. This is the NUMBER ONE thing people ask me to have done. I also found an addon that would allow us to have shoutbox on the front page - it basically just amends the hook of the original javascript to accommodate the location difference.

Shoutbox/Chatbox on the front page. Make it so when members login, our conversations are one of the first things they see. This is the NUMBER ONE thing people ask me to have done. I also found an addon that would allow us to have shoutbox on the front page - it basically just amends the hook of the original javascript to accommodate the location difference.

Rkbp1Vl.gif