Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EveryEmpireFalls

An Impassable Opportunity

3 posts in this topic

Alrighty fellas I need your help. And QUICKLY! My parents offered to fund me to build my gaming PC. However, time is money. The sooner I get the full list to them the more likely they will accept to pay for it, and the higher the bill they will accept.

Budget is $1500-$2000

Keep in mind I will be building from complete scratch. No computer to start with and no experience actually putting it together. However the parts and such are priority one.

I plan to include:

1) 250+ GB SSD 

2) NVIDIA GTX 980 http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&N=8000&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=PPSSGWBSLNEFLD 

Otherwise my other requirements are pretty loose, I would like SS USB ports for the motherboard though...

Thanks in advance for all 

Since everybody ios being so helpful already I have put together this list in like 5 min as an idea of what you can do.

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($334.94 @ SuperBiiz) 
CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i 77.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($79.99 @ NCIX US) 
Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($143.88 @ SuperBiiz) 
Storage: Kingston HyperX 3K 240GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($125.98 @ NCIX US) 
Video Card: MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Twin Frozr V Video Card  ($349.95 @ B&H) 
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium SP1 (OEM) (64-bit)  ($88.98 @ OutletPC) 
Total: $1575.71
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-11-21 17:10 EST-0500

Honestly, get rid of that GTX and go with dual R9 290X's.  The benchmarking on those is so amazing.