Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
almaxkiller

Start over on Minecraft?

Start over on Minecraft?   6 members have voted

1. 1. Start over on Minecraft?

• Yes
    • No
    • I Don't Care

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

7 posts in this topic

Hey all,

Wanted to get your opinion on this.  How do you all feel about completely starting over on the Minecraft server?  

Then we could deactivate the rainbow forest so that would remove one of our major server issues.

Also, it could be fun to start a "community project" of sorts and I have a few ideas on that.

• Could all build our houses in a town of sorts and build a central project - like build a star destroyer or Minas Tirith or something
  • Could all build far away but have a central project

Also with this we could do something like "jobs" to help each other out.  I know some people like building, some like mining, some like setting up electrical systems, etc.  So for example the person who likes to mine could supply materials to those who like to build and set up electrical systems.  The person that likes to build would build for people ins exchange for the mats.  And so on.

So yeah, vote on if you want to start over or not and discuss the other ideas below.

T-Bird ran a script today to kill the rainbow trees.  Took about an hour and a half.  I'm thinking we're saving this for the future.

I'd probably join back in if we're serious about the community projects. We started that with the tekkit lite server but it died pretty quickly and never really grew after that because we all went to work on our own places and monuments. I like both ideas of having a central area where we all live, but also like the prospects of spreading out. I think I would prefer to spread out but stick to a system where we are all connected by some form of walkway/railway or other physical transport (depending on the mods). So long as we stay true to the community project (working on it) and the connections between homes I think the more spread out system would be awesome. We could also do a hybrid of both with a small Town Center kinda thing with small homes for each of us and you can pass through that central home/hut/gateway whichever you prefer and continue to their full home. Being spread out would give some awesome places to build to our own tastes without being cramped in a homogeneous environment in the center.

Well we did it, new world no rainbow trees in the forest :) start fresh and join us empire. 

Edited by Exodos

I guess what ever is best I would like to do a job think because it is hard for me to figure out some of the power things

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0