Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TheIconoclast

Nvidia 337.88 Driver Issues

8 posts in this topic

I have an 860m card in my laptop, so I downloaded the latest drivers. I can play fine but randomly my laptop will BSOD with a driver power state error. I reverted back to my old drivers and whaddya know it doesn't BSOD. Anyone else having trouble with the latest drivers?

I always have BSOD problems with battlefield and Nvidia.

No BSODs, I get epic fps dips into the high 40s in most maps, running sli gtx 780s, sucks when running with vsync, very jarring. Beautiful screen tears without vsync :/

Edited by SpaceCreepKitan

I have sli 690's im on the same driver. When i 1st installed it i got the BSOD. So after the pc restart it went back to my roll back driver so i had to reinstall the driver again. Ok so it did the bsod again but i dont know why i thought of it but i went into my power saving's mode and unchecked balanced mode and put it on performance mode. It worked for me as the driver seems stable now maybe this is something you can try as it worked for me. But im on 340.52 drivers now and they seem stable to me so far no fps drop etc.

Is this a old post??? Wait am i doing it again damn it..... im so out of the loop cause i been gone man sorry if i posted in a old post again guys just kill me now.....

Haha. Clean install. Remove all AMD and Nvidia video drivers AND delete the folders (has to be done from safemode). Then do a full "Clean install - Custome". If you are not using the audio function of the Nvidia HDMI port, I would recommend NOT installing their HD audio drivers. That and the 3D tend to be the least stable drivers. OH - also, before you update to the latest Nvidia, I would recommend pulling the latest update from your GFX manufacturer (eg MSI or whatever) and installing that first - just in case theirs a header file that Nvidia doesn

++++++++++          

Tbird, you talking to EEF, me, or Iconoclast ? or all three :P tried clean install it wasn't much help, but I always do a clean install of graphics drivers so no shock there, I am running sandy bridge, I've heard I might need to update chipset drivers or bios or some such for the mobo for these cards ? coming from 580s... though those had the dips aswell in bf4

just kill me now.....

Seriously dude.  Look at the date at the top of the post.  The date it was started is right there.