Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
almaxkiller

FTB Server is Live...Read for Server Address

6 posts in this topic

Hey all.  Got the FTB server going.  

Server address is ftb.nsagamers.com.

It is a FTB Monsters Server.

Enjoy. Also, do not build Quarry's and Chunk Loaders as they will likely be blocked in the near future do to the abuse of them on our previous server. 

Ok, I believe I have limited Chunk loaders and the such so you can build them...BUT let it be known that you must still follow the rules and if a way is found to get around the limits or they do not work right and I find that you are exceeding your quarries and/or chunk loaders you will be warned and then removed from the server.  On the last server there were players who were ignoring the rules and WAY exceed the limits and this will not fly on this server.

Sweet so how many is it like two each?

The limit is 98 chunks.  1 Chunk is 16x16x256 blocks.  A 64x64 quarry is 16 chunks.  The chunk loaders let you pick the # of chunks to load.

I just noticed.  Shouldn't this be under Minecraft?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0