Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

almaxkiller

TS3 Spotify Bot???

12 posts in this topic

Would you guys like a TS3 Spotify Bot?

Basically what I can do is set up a Spotify Bot that would reside on a TS channel and then create a spotify playlist that is public and make it collaborative so that we could all add music to the bot to play.

The bot would reside in a Music channel, and at the request of other players, a leader or advisor could pull it into the channel that they are in to listen to the same music while they play.

Thoughts? 

1 person likes this

The first issue i see with it is what if there isnt a leader or advisor is on

I actually really like this.  (This must have come about because you liked my playlist so much, Al.)  Maybe also give Senior Members the permissions to run it?  <---I don't see a huge problem with that, especially since there are only two of us.  Possibly three if Exo would ever get his head out of his ass and apply for it.

Hahhaha - Exo isn't a senior member... he is just a senior citizen...

;)

Hahhaha - Exo isn't a senior member... he is just a senior citizen...

;)

But he SHOULD be a senior member.

What kind of music?

30 minutes ago, Crazylady said:

What kind of music?

It depends on what our users add.  It is a public collaborative playlist.  Currently, there is only one song on the playlist to keep it running,