Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SpaceCreepKitan

Looking for some great pc games :D

8 posts in this topic

Haven't been here in a bit, had a portion of my small bowel removed ( say no to Crohn's ), I'm kinda out of it as far as new/newer/newish games go ( hell even the older ones really ), could anyone give me some solid reccomendations for games ? I like sims ( racing and flight mostly ), sandboxes, fps, rts, turn-based strategy, rpgs, well really anything that's got some polish or atleast plenty of promise

Edited by SpaceCreepKitan

Titanfall (FPS) has been a lot of fun.  Star Citizen (FPS/SIM/MMORPG) will be awesome when it comes out - The dog fighting module should be coming out late this month or early next month.  H1Z1 sounds like it has promise, but won't know until it goes into early alpha at the end of this month.

CoD: Ghosts has been solid for me.  As always, BF3/4, Titanfall, NFS: Shift 2, Sim City, Hidden: Source, Borderlands 1/2 (all DLC are a blast), DayZ is pretty good (if you enjoy that type of gameplay).  Usually just hop in TS and ask us what we're up to.  I'm more than happy to play most of the stuff I've got with other peeps.

I'm big into Elder Scrolls Online and its good if you got the $15 every month to spare on top of the price of the actual game.

2nd for Hidden: Source - its free and awesome/

thanks guys, keep 'em coming. For Hidden: source I need half-life 2, right ? anyone play Stanley Parable, it looks pretty interesting, shame I'm broke while it's on sale haha

Stanley Parabey is actually kinda fun but not a very long game at all.  It does have quite a bit of replayablility(?) though

Stanley Parabey is actually kinda fun but not a very long game at all.  It does have quite a bit of replayablility(?) though

*Parable

FTFY

1 person likes this