Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

ChaosItsSelf

Whitelist

19 posts in this topic

Okay, so this is just a list of a group of friends who want to play on our minecraft server, and instead of chasing you admins down and pestering i thought i would just make a post where all the updated names can be found.

I've allready established the rules with each of them and for added measure, we are all based ridiculously far away from everyone else. Granted the list is subject to a few changes here and there, and i will update this thread if any changes are made.

Current players to be added are: 

Maver456

Kbcooper

Wiskey Marine

CoolMFnutz

These are NSA guys that want to use our minecraft server?

These are NSA guys that want to use our minecraft server?

And they know this is a Tekkit Lite server...?

IDK about you guys, but I for one do NOT feel comfortable letting a bunch of randoms on our server.

This reeks of trouble.

Have them apply.  They should be part of the group to be a part of it.

It's not just that, Chaos.  We're going to want to know a little about these people.  Talk with them.  A lot of the shit on that server, many of us worked very hard on.  We're not just gonna let some randoms on who might destroy some shit.

It's not just that, Chaos.  We're going to want to know a little about these people.  Talk with them.  A lot of the shit on that server, many of us worked very hard on.  We're not just gonna let some randoms on who might destroy some shit.

Do any of us still play? and how often? (genuinely curious) If not very often, back up the save, and if they fuck anyone's shit up, roll back to the save

Do any of us still play? and how often? (genuinely curious) If not very often, back up the save, and if they fuck anyone's shit up, roll back to the save

I know people occasionally hop on the server.  I do.

Yeah, If anybody does fuck anything up we do have backups that we can roll back to.  I personally don't mind giving them access after they apply.

Me neither.

Al - as to the backups, if they fuck something up and no one sees or  no one tells a leader within 3 days, the "good" back up is deleted. At least from the MCMyAdmin panel. They might still be on the server.. Idon't know... that seems like a waste of resources.

im going to have each of them download teamspeak. so yall will get to talk to them personally, and ive made it VERY clear that its a non-griefing server. 

Me neither.

Al - as to the backups, if they fuck something up and no one sees or  no one tells a leader within 3 days, the "good" back up is deleted. At least from the MCMyAdmin panel. They might still be on the server.. Idon't know... that seems like a waste of resources.

7 days - and then there is an external backup as well...which I think extends the backup to something like 12 days...could be wrong...

are you retarded?

zXPjkoN.gif

1 person likes this

can i get whitelisted (EDITED BY ADMIN) [ChaosItsSelf] said to just post a comment on here so that i can play with him he has referred me his ign is chaositself