Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EveryEmpireFalls

Looking for a headset

17 posts in this topic

I'm looking for a good gaming headset with good surround sound, mic, and preferably adjustable bass and volume as well. No headphones of course. Any over the head headset, in the range of up to $130ish. Any recommendations?

http://www.amazon.com/Star-Wars-Republi ... B00635NHLA

I got that headset for $50 on sale. They are star wars (bleh) themed Tiamats with 7.1 surround sound and a built in sound card. They look kinda dumb but they are super comfy and have really nice sound quality. You can adjust the bass, along with all other the levels using Synapse.

Steer clear of the Razer Kraken Pro's. Extremely uncomfortable, Razer is kinda on my shit list because of it, so I'm in the market for a new headset as well.

I just turn the lights off, and how could i say no to $50 and free shipping for surround sound? beats my shitty x11s lol

Hmm... Are any of you running windows 8 with that headset? Because I have 64 bit Windows 8 and according to that its not compatible..

I'm gonna pick up some Corsair 1500s or 2100s because their earcups are deeper, and they use the microfiber pads to breathe easier. So +1 for comfort and +10 for digital 7.1.

Hmm... Are any of you running windows 8 with that headset? Because I have 64 bit Windows 8 and according to that its not compatible..

I have windows 8 and they work great if you are talk about the par i said.

I have windows 8and they work great if you are talk about the par i said.

Do you have the 8.1 update?

not yet going to try to get it this week

not yet going to try to get it this week

Ah okay. Let me know if it still works after the update. I have 8.1 on my computer

Hey man 8.1 will work with this great headset!!