Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
XanderBawss

Terraria Content Update!

5 posts in this topic

To any who own it, have played it, or have seen it in the past. Terraria 1.2 just came out, and having played a few hours of it, I have already found a CRAP TON of new content, and I have not even see it all. There's hundreds of new items, tons of new mobs, new bosses, new biomes, and the works. If anyone has it and is interested in playing, I can easily set up a multiplayer experience for us to enjoy. Anyone who is interested, please message here, message on steam or anything. It does NOT cost me anything to set up the multiplayer, so don't be shy!

I've played an hour or two of Terraria. I think I like it, but I'm really not sure what I'm supposed to do at all.

Devil and I played last night, he said he didn't like it before I dragged him into it, he left all happy with the game. Just really helps to play with someone who knows a thing or two about the mechanics of the game. But I'm even learning again now, theres so many new things to play with.

I almost bought it the other day, but then I learned that Terraria 2 is coming out, so I'm going to wait.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0