Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kpop evil

Im out

17 posts in this topic

yeah im kinda done. Im not a fan of being the other guy. I mean i sit in ts for hours upon hours and no one even says hi. im the one that always comes to you. thats it really.

OH HELLLL NO!

HCbZlMU.gif

When ever I come on TS I feel like I see you in the channel with people, but maybe I am wrong (I have not been on much lately either). Sorry to hear you are leaving, but if that is your final decision then let me know and I will make it be done and move you to the retired members group.

Also, I want to add to this. If you are in a channel (and especially if you are in a channel with other people) that is in the "gaming" section, and are not in one of the "community" channels. You should not view it as unusual if people do not join your channel. It is kind of a common courtesy to not bother somebody if they are playing a game. In fact it is a part of a rule "Join the appropriate Teamspeak channel, and if you change games/servers then change channels. If you are wanting to talk to people that are in other games than you, ask them if it is OK to join their channel." I personally hate it when people join my channel and start talking about shit that is not relevant when I am trying to pay attention to a game.

What happened to Bio's thread in here saying he was leaving as well for feeling left out?

It was a post, not a thread. He or someone else probably deleted it because he needed to make a separate thread for that.

What happened to Bio's thread in here saying he was leaving as well for feeling left out?

I'm asking myself the same question!

So should I just open a thread?

You deleted it.

Bio-Mujahid Fri Oct 04, 2013 7:25 pm Deleted post “Re: Im out” written by

» Bio-Mujahid

You deleted it.

» Bio-Mujahid

LMFAO FAIL???? HAHA YUP

You deleted it.

» Bio-Mujahid

6ANpeGO.gif

Update. i dont remember this so yeah. i was off my head for like 2 weeks on a vacation.

Asked to be re-instated as a PC member.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0