Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Minidoom

Update on my absence.

4 posts in this topic

Hey Ladies,

As you've probably noticed (if you haven't, fuck you), I haven't been around a whole lot lately. It used to be because my internet at the place i live in was complete shit. We've fixed the internet somewhat now, so that's not an issue.

The issue now, is that design school is a lot more serious than I anticipated. I'm typing this from my desk at school because I needed a mental break from my work. Basically, I'm at school from 7 am to anywhere from 5-10 pm every weekday, 9-5 on Saturday, and 12-5 on Sunday. The only time I"m not at school, Is when the school is physically closed. When I'm not at school, I'm usually sleeping, cleaning, or eating. I hop on TS every once in a while for a few minutes here and there, but school is keeping me so busy I can't even think about gaming right now.

This schedule will probably go on for this whole semester. Next semester we switch from Traditional mediums to Digital. I kick ass in Digital design so my workload should lighten up, although I will be teaching my classmates how to use PS, ID, and IL, because most of them have little/no experience in the digital world.

TL;DR I'm busy as fuck and I'll be busy as fuck for the rest of the year.

Damn right you're gunna stay busy, cuz if you fail I will hunt you and I will break you. Don't do what I did and throw away an amazing opportunity just cuz you wanted to get blackout every day that ended in a Y.

Remember though, all work and no play makes you a huge faggot.

Damn right you're gunna stay busy, cuz if you fail I will hunt you and I will break you. Don't do what I did and throw away an amazing opportunity just cuz you wanted to get blackout every day that ended in a Y.

Remember though, all work and no play makes you a huge faggot.

Fuck no I'm not failing, I'll make you proud my twerking beauty!

MWAHAHAHAHA WELCOME TO COLLEGE! NO MORE BOOZE FOR YOU!\

No seriously, college is hard. VERY HARD. The fun party stories are fun party stories because they happen once... and then you have a month of hell.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0