Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
almaxkiller

NSA Logo

14 posts in this topic

Here I will post the NSA logo as it goes from its first design up to its final design! Please feel free to add comments and suggestions as we go!

Version 0.1:

This is what I have so far. This one is made completely by me, but after this my wife and I will be working on it together (mostly my wife after this point XD). Right now what I am thinking is to have inside the circle a silhouette of like two soldiers possibly back to back in the lower part of the circle and in the upper part two jets which will also be silhouetted. Font color and outer circle color may change accordingly. Any thoughts from you guys?

post-2-138646413379_thumb.png

Excellent!

Now I won't have to use the goofy "We're not the NSA hurr durr" pic on the Steam group!

I like it so far and the ideas. Just another pitch in, add a short motto on the bottom

I like it so far and the ideas. Just another pitch in, add a short motto on the bottom

Our motto: "Never Stand Alone"

Our motto: "Never Stand Alone"

:banghead Name... I mean a short quote backing up the ideal of NSA. Perhaps a quote from Act Of Valor kinda thing

Never Stand Alone applies to just about everything we are. We don't NEED a motto, our name suffices.

Never Stand Alone applies to just about everything we are. We don't NEED a motto, our name suffices.

:banghead:banghead:banghead

"fuck you thunder, you can suck my dick"

best motto ever. use it.