Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Devildog

Devildog's NSA App [WITHDRAWN]

28 posts in this topic

Also - we PM'd you a few times asking you to step up your forum posts, TS and game play. We are not super strict (like most clans require X posts a month, a check in every month, and if you miss it, welp fuck you), but we really want people who play with us. I can honestly say I know almost nothing about you. No one in the clan really knows much about you (correct me if I am wrong here guys), an when asked to participate you basically gave us the finger.

We did not reject you outright, but instead gave you second chance after second change.

And now your acting like it is something WE did? THAT takes some balls.

i3SoZSu.gif

Hello,

Unfortunately the clan has decided to deny your acceptance to the clan as a full member. Usually this is because we did not see enough of you in game and on the forums to make the decision to either accept your membership to the clan or extend your trial period. This does not mean you are now blocked from the forums, and you are still welcome to reapply (with a new application) in the future if you feel you can increase your activity. Please remove the [NSAr] tag from your in game name at this time as you are no longer a Rookie. As this is a denial, this topic will be automatically locked. If you would like to discuss your denial please contact a Leader or Advisor.