Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Devildog

Devildog's NSA App [WITHDRAWN]

28 posts in this topic

*Name: Devildog

Steam ID: DEVILDOG

Battlelog ID: InsaneJarhead

PSN ID: USMCOutlaw3-1

XBOX Gamertag: xUSMC GUNNERx

Other (give the ID and what it belongs to):

Where are you from: New Jersey

*What platform(s) do you play on? (PC, PS3, XBOX): All

*Are you able to use Teamspeak 3 while in game? Yes

*[XBOX/PS3 Only] In Game Microphone (Yes/No): Yes

*Why should you be accepted into NSA: I Bring comedic relief, aggression, and, hilarity to almost every situation. After playing for a couple of days I've come to realize those attributes are commonly found among NSA members. I look forward to joining and having a great time playing with you guys.

Tell us a little bit about yourself: I'm a 20 Year old. Just graduated college with an associates in Criminal Justice. I'm enlisted in the United States Marine Corps. Love gaming, Love Flying, and, Love Killing.

*How did you hear about us: Playing on the Arma III Server.

-Denied the first time.

The reason i was denied the first time was due to being inactive on forums. I'm not on the forums very much and i don't have time with work. I work 12 hour shifts and have two days on and two days off. I spend the time that i have off playing games with a solid group of NSA guys i met on the Jolly Roger server. I'm highly active playing War Thunder and Payday 2 and i'm sure if you even ask them they'll tell you the same. You can talk to Zap, Antalo, Sean1256, Xanderbawss, and, a few others whom i forgot to name. I'm here to play games, contribute, and, make solid friendships. I don't post much on the forums and i probably wont in the future, but don't take that for inactivity. I read what others post and if i believe that inserting my opinion or stating something will benefit the conversation i will post it. That is all. Thank you for your time. :rockout

While you just copy and pasted your old app and added a little instead of using our new application template, I will still give you another go as a rookie.

That being said, you say that you don't have time with work but you have 2 days on and 2 days off. How hard would it be to hop on the forums on one of those days off and do a quick reply to a topic or 2. Hell, most of my visits to the forums (unless I am working on the forums or things like that) take less than 5 mins. I do it on my 15 min breaks at work and I do it when I am waiting for a game to load or update, or for a person to catch up with me, a person to join, etc. It is in no way time consuming if you do it right.

Welcome Rookie

It is very important that you read everything in this post as what is contained in it is crucial to your acceptance as a member.

Hello, Welcome to NSA! One of the key parts of being a rookie is being active on our forums as well as in game. This can be in many ways such as chatting with fellow members in the chat box at the top of our forums home page or posting on the forums. This can be very useful to becoming a full member. If something comes up and you can't play for a few weeks, let us know via the absence notifications.

Activity

Activity both in game AND on the forums is very important to us. When we created this clan our goal was not to be the most popular or largest clan out there because it just leads to a huge turn around and nobody really getting to know anybody (which is really the cause of a lot of clans collapsing). Instead we want people that are going to stick around and can one day be called friends. So now you might ask "What do you consider 'being active'?". Well that is tough to answer. In game it is pretty easy, we want to see you in game and playing with us. On the forums it is a different story. How active you appear to us depends on a multitude of conditions from the quality of your posts to the quantity (note that quality is ALWAYS preferred to quantity). Basically what we ask is that you check the forums every 1-3 days and reply to the topics that interest you. If you don't see any topics that interest you, then feel free to start your own. We often hear a rookie that is on the edge of membership say things like "Forums are just not my thing" but trust us when we say try it out here for a while. Once you get used to it and gain some friendships in the clan it becomes a great communication tool.

Communication

TeamSpeak 3 is our main method of in game communication. If you are in game you should be in Teamspeak. If you need any help setting up TeamSpeak then let us know, someone's always around to help. Our TeamSpeak info can be found here.

Clan Tag

You will need to add [NSAr] to the front of your name for in game play. It is not needed for your Teamspeak name. This is needed so that the Members, Advisors, and Leaders can keep track of you in-game and identify you as a NSA Rookie. If you do not do this, you may be kicked from the game if the Advisors are trying to set something up or trying to make room for other members and rookies.

Your Recruitment

During your two week trial period (which starts now) you will be assessed by the Advisors and Members both in game and on the forums. We do not base our decision on your stats, but on your activity, maturity, and how you fit in with the clan. Be sure to try to play with as many people in the clan as you can (not just leaders and advisors), as they will be the ones voting on you. Once your two week trial is up (it is sometimes a little longer or shorter depending on where we are in a voting cycle) the Advisors and Members will vote on whether you become a member, get an extended trial period of one week, or get denied. Once the voting period that you are a part of is over, you will receive a reply on your application here letting you know of our decision so be sure to check here often.

It even works from a phone. :).

In all seriousness we don't ask that you make sure you post 100000000000000 times a month, we just kinda like getting to know people. Activity in game is fun, but not everyone plays the same games. The forums are really a way to get to know ALL the clan members, and for them to get to know you. What your interests are. What food you like. Who your family is. Your Social Security number, credit card number, and bank information. You know the usual stuff.

Also - Lurking is fine. Lurk moar. But we like responses as well. Even if they are "Haha you so funny you Tbird biotch". A good place to start would be on the "Rig Pron" forum. Its our place to show off our current setups. I think, if I remember correctly, you have a pretty awesome rig (I am kinda old, so my memory could be going). Just take a few pictures, upload to IMGUR and post! Its fun and takes 5 minutes. Please, no indecent pictures. We don't want to get Chubbz all riled up and cantankerous.

Chubbz all riled up and cantankerous.

DON't YOU USE MY NAME WITH WORDS THAT I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY MEAN....

dick.

Could i get an update on this?

Yes, I still don't know what "cantankerous" mean, I actually doubt it's a real word...

Wrong kind of update? TOO BAD >: (

love youuuuu

Could i get an update on this?

Yes, I still don't know what "cantankerous" mean, I actually doubt it's a real word...

bad-tempered, argumentative, and uncooperative

Woah, For some reason I thought Devil's app had been put in statis, but it turns out that it is Lord Jordan's... Sorry for the delay Devil.

Voting will commence this week starting Monday. You should hear back from us by Friday at the latest.

Devildog needs a headset >.> Great to play with, hate the replay over his mic XD

Not that this has anything to do with his recruitment! But maybe if I keep telling him to get one he might actually listen ;P

inb4 everyone mutes devildog and then he leaves the clan because he feels like no one pays attention to him.

>.> Bio

Kinda hard to say yes when you are NEVER on. Since I asked where you where you have not been on TS and not been on the forums. TBH we were going to say yes as soon as your activity came up.

Also - we PM'd you a few times asking you to step up your forum posts, TS and game play. We are not super strict (like most clans require X posts a month, a check in every month, and if you miss it, welp fuck you), but we really want people who play with us. I can honestly say I know almost nothing about you. No one in the clan really knows much about you (correct me if I am wrong here guys), an when asked to participate you basically gave us the finger.

We did not reject you outright, but instead gave you second chance after second change.

And now your acting like it is something WE did? THAT takes some balls.