Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Minidoom

Won't be gaming with you chaps for some time...

8 posts in this topic

Well, I moved to my Place in P.E.I. Lets just say my internet is so. FUCKING BAD. that Speedtest took too long and i think it froze.

There is no way i can play games on 0.5 mbps Dowload speed.

I'll try to stay on the forums, but even that is hard to load...

Basically, I am on wifi. the router is 3 floors down, through several walls.

Talk to you guys... sometime....

I'm curious why you can not get a modem and router in your place? I couldn't read most of the chat that went on yesterday about this in the scrolling chat, was moved too much.

But, if you can't get a router and modem in your place, maybe you can get a wireless router to relay the signal and improve it a bit. It won't be very good, but surely it will be better than your current situation. Or do like Ze says and see if you can use a 100 foot cable to run along the outside of the building to yours. Unless they are like completely different buildings.

Just trying to figure out some ideas to help ya. No one likes to not have the internet.

I talked to her today, shes gonna drill some holes in walls and move the router to a better location, hopefully my connection will improve soon.

Good to hear, if your connection is still weak, it sounds like your wireless card is lacking. Might want to think about a new one or getting an antenna that adds to reception. I used to use one and it made quite a difference.

Also, is your internet so bad that you needed to make two threads about this just to make sure we heard???

Wait... you split a router with someone? Or a modem??? THAT is your problem.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0