Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
almaxkiller

Background Images

13 posts in this topic

Post background images you would like to see here and share your thoughts on current background images and one the ones posted here (let us know if you like them or not). To be considered for the background the image size must be 1920 x 1080 and be good quality.

Here are the images I have so far. I will likely be adding the code for a random background image tonight.

post-2-138646413045_thumb.jpg

post-2-13864641307_thumb.jpg

post-2-138646413099_thumb.jpg

post-2-138646413122_thumb.jpg

I like this one.

file.php?id=13

Represents our "Never Stand Alone" ideal.

Here are the images I have so far. I will likely be adding the code for a random background image tonight.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

FIX YO PERMISSIUNZ

I like this one.

file.php?id=13

agreed, also it matches with colors well.

:rockout I just scratched the surface of BF3 pics :rockout

post-56-138646413144_thumb.jpg

post-56-138646413279_thumb.jpg

post-56-138646413292_thumb.png

post-56-138646413313_thumb.jpg

post-56-138646413334_thumb.jpg

I like this one.

file.php?id=13

LOL way to pick the MW3 one over all the BF3 ones. But anyhow I like it too...that is why I posted it. But come on guys help me find more!!!!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

FIX YO PERMISSIUNZ

Damit modern! How did you fuck it up...you have the permissions!

I'm not too hot aout the current background. I thought that it would look good, but not sure how I really feel about it. I do like the ac-130 one that empire posted, but that might not work well as a background considering the mountain would take up about 90% of the left side and kind of just look like a white blob.

I'm not too hot aout the current background. I thought that it would look good, but not sure how I really feel about it. I do like the ac-130 one that empire posted, but that might not work well as a background considering the mountain would take up about 90% of the left side and kind of just look like a white blob.

The current background???? It rotates so I have no idea which one is the current on your screen...

The current background???? It rotates so I have no idea which one is the current on your screen...

the white one with the 3 dudes. It was my permanent background for a while for some reason I guess.

Hmmm. Perhaps we edit or make our own. One that isnt a regular pic but one that wraps around the forum page. Graphics on he side and top, if you see what i mean