Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zap Brannigan

HWID resets and Volume ID

8 posts in this topic

O'k so I'm looking to do a little bit of changing with minimum questions as to why.

i need to change my volume id/serial id of my hard drive all attempts to do so have failed, I'm desperate people does anyone here have knowledge and/or experience with such animals as thus. any and all help appreciated.

on a side note does any one know if technitium mac adress spoofer is worth a damn.

O'k so I'm looking to do a little bit of changing with minimum questions as to why.

i need to change my volume id/serial id of my hard drive all attempts to do so have failed, I'm desperate people does anyone here have knowledge and/or experience with such animals as thus. any and all help appreciated.

on a side note does any one know if technitium mac adress spoofer is worth a damn.

you mean liek D-C-E and shit??

You need to format it . partition it and then you can label it

http://pcsupport.about.com/od/windows7/ ... dows-7.htm

Well...this only sounds slightly illegal...I would say look on some "other" forums.

i like bios idea better ill run with that firrts and look into if this is even illegal if it is i think i will just refrain

dude - suuuper simple. but why change it and risk fing up your hdd when you can just spoof it? if you want to know more, ill be online sometime today or tomorrow night. ps: hdd spoofing/changing isnt illegal, because a) it happens when you do reinstall and B). if spoofing was illegal then using a virtual drive to play games would be illegal. if yiu want to change this b/c you were caught hacking, know that companies have started banning cd keys instead. . .

ist a hwid im positive and pls hit me up when i would love to hear more about this i know the re install will do it but im thinking about installing it on an external drive will this do it?

Sometimes Zap posts are hard to follow, but as far as I understand he is wanting to change the serial number of the HDD. Which in cases can be surrounded by illegal reasons.

It also looks as though he wants to change the drive letter, which is doable without a re-install (you can use DOS commands or there are a few programs out there that will do it too). But that can be a major pain in the ass, especially if you have programs that point between 2 volumes.

ive ran the dos commands and it wont allow me to change it for some reason it wont re write it even though it says it did. and im not trying to do anything bad like hack into the cia mainframe just simple personal reasons none that im aware of that are illegal. the problem is that my HWID is Banned from accessing certain servers and i need to bypass it