Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chubbz472

Razer synapse 2.0 issue?

17 posts in this topic

Hey guys, today something popped up with my AVG and told me there was a threat on my computer in my Synapse program (all my custom settings for my Razer Deathadder) and when I clicked repair it completely deleted the program, So no big deal I went to the Razer site and re downloaded the driver but now everytime I try and start it up it crashes..

anyone else have this problem? anyone know how to fix it?

I've never had this issue with Synapse. I have been using my Naga for two years now, but I also don't use AVG. I run Avast, so maybe that is the issue?

I've never had this issue with Synapse. I have been using my Naga for two years now, but I also don't use AVG. I run Avast, so maybe that is the issue?

It may be, Its given me a false positive before, but the weird part is that even after I re-downloaded it, it still crashes when I open it, That's what makes me think there's a problem with the program in general?

I think avg is probably the issue but I can't be sure. Synapse has gotten kind of crappy as of late as well.

Look at your computer. Are there to parallel slots going along to the top of the Computer? If so, is the a big lever on the front that looks like you could pull it down? If your answer is yes, then what you have there is a toaster, not a PC.

Really though. Synapse 2.0 is really dumb because it's a custom window, and It fucks up a lot because of that. can you set AVG to ignore it?

LAWL @ MINI

I just uninstalled completely and re installed and its working now, Idk what the fuck happened to it but idc its working now, no more 3500 DPI hahaha, so its all good now, that's for the help!

In conclusion...Both synapse and AVG suck!

I love my deathadder, but synapse is terrible. I've had a lot of problems with synapse. Primarily when updating it. Updating the software has broken synapse like 5 times for me and has also caused my system to freeze up during the process. I just choose not to touch the program anymore. I just open it, set my profiles and don't do anything else.

I love my deathadder, but synapse is terrible. I've had a lot of problems with synapse. Primarily when updating it. Updating the software has broken synapse like 5 times for me and has also caused my system to freeze up during the process. I just choose not to touch the program anymore. I just open it, set my profiles and don't do anything else.

Try having your headset connected to Synapse... every once in a while my Audio Input and/or Output just dies and i have to reboot.

that's all I ever do, set my profile and haven't opened it since until this whole issue

that's all I ever do, set my profile and haven't opened it since until this whole issue

Well I mean that I refuse to update the software or anything. I haven't updated it since I re-installed my OS like months ago.

Yeah I used to get issues with updates. I would have to full un installing and install a full version of the new one. But I honestly stopped updating about three months or so ago. I just got really tired of that shit lol. And I only use the macros or mapping the keys to certain keyboard keys for GTA when I play LCPDFR. Everything else I can just rebind to be what my Naga is set to. I also only sit around 1800 dpi which is default for the Naga so it's no biggie.

But yeah Synapse has been poo since I began using it, but lately its been even worse. Thinking about swooping on the logitech version of the Naga when this finally dies. Idk how it's lasted over two years of extensive APB sessions when I would play for like 8 hours straight every day. So much clicking lol.

Anyone know of any other mice similar to the Naga? I don't care about the macros or other fancy shit. I just really like having a numpad on my mouse for hot keys like CCs in MMOs or self buffs in skyrim or lean, crouch prone and stand in ARMA, etc. It just keeps everything even more within reach without altering my ability to move.

Maybe a false positive - create an exception to the Razer software program. The issue is that a 3rd party software is trying to DL and install DLL and EXE files. It does not like that. uninstall the latest driver update, disable AVG, then run synapse again.

OR

Create an exception for Razor Synapse in AVG, Uninstall Razer software, Unsinstall the latest driver update, DL synapse again, let synapse do the work.

OR

Buy a mouse that fucking works: http://goo.gl/pfeQwC