Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Minidoom

How to stealth Nightclub overkill.

2 posts in this topic

Last night I respec'd into th ultimate solo stealth class, but you don't have to do this solo for it to work.

So I sneak into the back room, kill and bag any guards in the back room and hide the bags in the alley thing behind the club. Then, I use my jammer to open the security door, and proceed to pick the safe. Turns out you have to bust the window to use the bag truck, so when no one on the balcony was looking, i stood up, smashed the window and threw the bags into the loot truck.

Now comes the hard part, sneaking back outside. Actually, it's quite simple. there is just no way whatsoever to 100% stealth out of the club, there are just too many civies, even with bad music. What you do is, you sneak at least to the bar, put a jammer down if you've got one (honestly you don't need one), and run like a motherfucker through the club, across the street and into the van before cops arrive. I was able to do it 5 minutes, but i was being realllly cautious since it was my first attempt, I was looking for an alternative to smashing the window, but you've just got to be careful about it.

What you really need:

A ghost who can bag bodies

A ghost who can Pick safes OR a tech with silent drilling

The loot van asset, you cannot sprint with the money bags.

Helpful things that are optional:

Bad music, It's nice when you are up in the safe room. Less civies to notice you.

A ghost with ECM door opening, so you don't have to drill the door or get lucky with a guard out back having the card.

I really wish that they would open up a side alley next to the club, so you can sneak there from out back, but i guess that would make it too easy.

So i had an idea to balance having a side alley. The gate blocking that alley entrance is electrified. You have to shut off the power, which means the club loses power too. A guard will come out to check, and will sound the alarm when he sees the breaker box has been sabotaged. You must take him out and fake a call to his boss saying everything seems fine. The catch: these are Russian gangsters, so faking an accent and having it believable will be difficult. That's where the Mastermind comes in, with the Smooth Talker perk, he has a much better chance of convincing the Russian Boss.

Opinions?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0