Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zap Brannigan

Mechwarrior Online

12 posts in this topic

does anybody play this i would love to get better at it and find a group of guys that does not get there cockpit shot through in the first 5 seconds of battle.

F2P or P2W? Im down if it doesn't require monetary investment to become better.

F2P or P2W? Im down if it doesn't require monetary investment to become better.

Pretty much in the same boat, if it takes me like 40 hours to get rocket pods, but I could just pay $3, that's a big red light.

hahaha are you talking about planetside?

its a free to play game and it doesnt require you to spend money it is truly about skill i have invested in some of the best mechs and i still get pwnd by the smaller lighter machs they just give away it all depends on your skill.

you can spend money but spending money will not help you win at the very most it will make your mech look cool and almost anything except special releases you can get by winning matches and earning cbills and xp for your mech pilot by in game time.

Sweet - so pay to look cool?

Thats my kinda game :).

You have a weblink to the client DL?

Sweet - so pay to look cool?

Thats my kinda game :).

You have a weblink to the client DL?

You REALLY cant search for the Mech warrior website? lol

Mini - I am Lazy. I spend my entire day doing research on Google for random parts, components, people, whatever. If he knows where to find it, I would prefer that.

Thank you Zap. I hope you enjoyed your beach.

I can't get over how hideous and unintuitive Mech Warrior's launch menu is... It's just so ugly and messy... they really need to clean it up.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0