Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Minidoom

Planetside 2 Outfit

8 posts in this topic

Last night, Stheart, ZeMeister, Almaxkiller, and I were playing Planetside 2, and we were having a lot of fun(even if i was raging because I'm a noob at that game). The more people you have, the better the experience, we need more people! Come on!

1. The game is FREE!

2. It's like futuristic Battlefield, with wayyyy more people and vehicles and the maps are 3 huge continents.

3. It's seriously fun to just Zerg rush with hundreds of team mates to an objective, initiating massive battles, with Air support, Sundies(mobile bases), and countless tanks and vehicles!

Seriously guys, at least try it out with us, because this game is super fun, and we can all play it together at the same time!

We are currently playing as the New Conglomerate on the Connery server. The Vanu has a massive foothold in Indar, and we were attempting to push them back last night. We successfully Rushed and took back a few tech labs and objectives before they could really regroup. But they pushed back later on that night, and with The Vanu from the east and the Terran Republic from the North, we were forced to fall back.

If you're not sure If you'll enjoy this game, just try it, it's free! Or you could watch my stream this weekend, as I hope to be playing more Planetside 2 with you guys.

I still have it. I can get back into it. You on tonight? I have to be a little quiet, because my wife will be working.

I played it a bit when it first released, I'll get it reinstalling. It is surprisingly fun for a completely free game.

Yeah... I will need to reinstall as well. i forgot about that. So different server? Is it better than the last one? The last server basically ruined the game for us (When they merged like 4 or 5 realms together).

Holy fuck. I just started it up to let it update and the patch is 7.5 gb lol

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0