Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spoon

Need More Players

15 posts in this topic

If you have any interest in WoW, now is the time. With the new patch coming up, leveling being easier than ever, and come on, it's on 15 bucks a month, half of that if you pay yearly, it's going to be more fun than ever. We have multiple toons at level 90, so getting a good raid group going is not a problem. We just need more for guild achievements. Our in-game guild -Death United- is already a level 10. We've got decent financial support. We can help you obtain BoA heirlooms (they increase XP gain on your toons).

We've got tailors, blacksmiths, miners, jewelcrafters. So armor is not a problem. We'd really love it if you joined us in-game. We will help you start up in whatever way possible.

Join us on the Borean Tundra server, Alliance side.

(Might wanna try out the new Pandaren race, the lore is quite enjoyable, and the starting area is by far the best out of all of them.)

Spoon

Quick question, Does the subscription allow you to play all of WOW games or just 1?

I meant is it 15$ for all WOW or 15$ for each WOW like pandora etc etc

Quick question, Does the subscription allow you to play all of WOW games or just 1?

It's $15/month, everything is included.

Obviously you buy the game and the XPACs, then $15/month for subscription. If you pay yearly it's like $75 a year. Which is around half of the cost of paying a monthly subscription.

Would you all play with me if i have not got the mists of pandaria yet?

I have a few chars that are low lvl... where are you at Spam? I still have to create a Worgen and a Pandaren...

I have a few chars that are low lvl... where are you at Spam? I still have to create a Worgen and a Pandaren...

And as soon as my mage hits 85, I'll be sending my BOA gear to a Lock. Cuz Locks are the

CTReAGT.jpg

Sorry man i been busy with some work and i just started college again this week i well get on very soon i would love to play with some one

sooo woke up this morning and blizzard tryed to bill me 91$ thankfully i only put like 30 in my other account so they didnt get it... i am soo confused...

sooo woke up this morning and blizzard tryed to bill me 91$ thankfully i only put like 30 in my other account so they didnt get it... i am soo confused...

The fuck? $91? WHAT THE HELL DID YOU BUY???!!!

Wait... WHAT THE FUCK? HOW CAN THEY BILL YOU FOR 91$??? Dats fucked up. That is not even the proper way of displaying monetary transactions!

LVL 20 People anyone want play with me on low lvl toon

I do have a lvl 85 hunter on a different realm was think of transferring but don't know for sure how.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0