Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KillFnord™

5 posts in this topic

ok most of the Gif/Pics I have are more then 150 pixels and if I resize them they look like shit can you guys set it to where its like 300 or something and not 50 pixels wide and 50 pixels high, but no larger than 150 pixels wide and 150 pixels high. Just wondering I have so many I can use but I cant cause they are over like 250+ the highest one I have is only 420 something I think. but resizing them makes them look like shit hahah and for some reason the one I was using ain't working now on the site no idea why it stopped working tho thanks.

ok most of the Gif/Pics I have are more then 150 pixels and if I resize them they look like shit can you guys set it to where its like 300 or something and not 50 pixels wide and 50 pixels high, but no larger than 150 pixels wide and 150 pixels high. Just wondering I have so many I can use but I cant cause they are over like 250+ the highest one I have is only 420 something I think. but resizing them makes them look like shit hahah and for some reason the one I was using ain't working now on the site no idea why it stopped working tho thanks.

Use this site. It's what I use for all of my gif editing, and when I crop/resize, they don't pixelate.

http://www.online-image-editor.com/

Yeah we're definitely not going to increase the size limit. What with all the gif avatars and signatures we have here, we use enough of peoples' bandwidth already.

Yeah we're definitely not going to increase the size limit. What with all the gif avatars and signatures we have here, we use enough of peoples' bandwidth already.

Yah shouldn't be using that much... But ok