Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Spoon

Borderlands 2

24 posts in this topic

Spoon, we are gonna have some glorious times with this one. i've got it already pre order bitches.

I'm so fucking psyched for this, I cry every time I think about how epiczxorzx it will be.

who will get the honour of being our fourth? hmmmm

i think i may play as Zero, The assassin dude.

BANG BISCUIT!

One month away! aaahhhh the wait is killing me! I want to turn invisible and slice people in half with my sword goddamit!

or imagine if all 4 of us played as axton hahahaha, 4 turrets would be insane. or sneak around the entire game as 4 Zer0s lol

GENTLEMEN!!!!!

Yeah...dibs on Axton, bitches...

Dibs on Zer0

I would order the special edition, but i want the game the second it comes out, Im waiting in line for the midight release if this game and all the special editions are sold out in my area :(

Also, take a gander at these Weapon Corperation Ads. They are making more, but for now there's only Vladof (High Fire Rate russian-esque weapons) Tediore (all around weapons with Very fast reload speeds) and Maliwan(elemental guns, generally close quarters).

JOSSSHHHHHH I FOUND MOAR GAMEPLAY!!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeee *GASP* EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeee

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA "Mordecai and his BFF Bloodwing."

I'm so fucking excited.

I HATE YOU I WANTED THAT SOOO BAD BUT IT WAS ALL SOLD OUT! AAAAHHHHHHH MURDEROUS RAAAAAAAGE! i will mug you if i get the chance.

Lol, thats a friendly welcome lol jk jk. Ill be sure to take a pic of me holding it and post it to show off for you :D

wait a second, i said earlier about 4 axtons, 4 turrets. but we could actually all be axton and have 8 turrets... oh my god... the carnage...

wait a second, i said earlier about 4 axtons, 4 turrets. but we could actually all be axton and have 8 turrets... oh my god... the carnage...

Oh the humanity!

NOOOOOO! S&S and Atlas are being exlcluded from 2, aswell as Eridian.

So that Leaves

Dahl

Bandit

Torgue

Tediore

Jakobs

Vladof

Mailwan

Hyperion

I think thats it

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0