Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community

Welcome to Never Stand Alone Gaming Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Never Stand Alone Gaming Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KillFnord™

Need More Friends With This.

16 posts in this topic

Ok I have Nascar 2013 on steam. And I need more people to get it as well and add me on steam. Main reason I'm wanting this to happen is well. I have a bunch of shit piling up in my back room of Pc parts and what not's SO here is what my goal. I want to get Clan member's ( no outside players only clan players sorry ) to get this game if your willing to. So I can host a Tournament in Nascar instead of having for only 1-3 place winners I want to make it for the players that come in 1st-5th win prize's could be from a new pc rig (with all updated specs meaning from 2012-2013 of what's out on the market today) or just pc stuff like keyboard mouse's etc also have cash prize's (gift cards to BestBuy Sam's Club. Target. Amazon. etc) or even work in something like I did last year for my old clan (make a trip for the top winner to florida with his family as long as its not like a family of 5 or something as I would be paying for it all) but as well everyone that takes part of this race would also win prize's so its not just one sided. there will be rules to everything so if we choose to make a cash prize everyone that takes part of this race needs to donate 5 dollars to the NSA PayPal account or you wont be accepted. and we need a admin to over see this. so it gets paid out to who it needs to. will make brackets and this will run (as long as everyone is able to make it on the times we set) for about 2 weeks so everyone gets a fair try at working up in the leader board. So any leaders of NSA that wants to get ahold of me to make this happen or to get it in the works at some point and time please Pm on the forums or add me on steam to talk more about it or Pm me with a good time to talk in TS3. Thanks for your time.

hey kill i actually did talk with minidoom about this and we basically have same thought no one really wants to buy/play nascar just kinda not out thing i think nascar might just be an american thing haha maybe come up with some other games. but hey this was just ian an me if others wanna do it ill jump on the bandwaggen aswell i just dont have money for the game :(

Well FPS games are getting to be so original anymore. When it comes to running a tournament. So a nice change up like racing would be fun to do. Buts it's w/e the post is here anyone wants in let me know. I don't care if its only 6 or 10 people playing Screw it. All 10 of us will win something :)

Wow, that is really cool of you to offer prizes like this. Its a shame I am not really into NASCAR, or most racing games on PC (keyboards suck for driving, controlers are better and wheels are the best).

But I think this is really cool for you to offer something like this. Either way, nice to see you offering NSA some free stuff (some of the stuff you say is quite expensive). So even if I do not get to participate (I wont for racing games, nothing against you; just not my cup of tea), this is a really nice gesture to offer these kind of things up.

KILL, how about you buy us all the game?

Because if im hosting the tourney I shouldn't have to buy the game to (no offence I would be supplying most of the stuff anyone wins so ya.) Cheers. plus I just wont buy a game for people that would only play it so they could win something I wont be used in that manner.

I'm a big fan of the racing genre, I'm a huge fan of the Dirt and F1 games, I'm normally not very big on Nascar but I watched you play it the other day and it looked like I could get some jollies off playing this.

i would defienetly play it kill not only for the winning i enjoy racing alot i just dont have moneys i is poor student

I know man maybe later down the road this can happen. But I can tell as of right now its not going to. But this give's me more time to come up with prize's etc you know. So ya

Im more of a NFS guy... I am not really into online racing. My previous experiences with online racing games have been basically "Pay to win" or the whole "No matter what, you lag and crash"...

Basically Need For Speed, Mario Kart, etc...

I was huge into Gran Turismo 3 and 4, but I dont see myself finding NASCAR interesting at all. i much prefer the rally sims/arcade racers. I cant stand 300 lap races.

kill get payday 2!

cant right now got to many bills going and im working on paying for my mother to move down here she is disabled and her fucking faggot ass husband wont help pay to have her move down here so she can get the treatment she needs for her diabetes and heart complications. She is getting rid of his ass so im happy but he wont lift a fucking finger to help her.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0